Author Topic: $10K a Week Giveaway - Week 10  (Read 2171 times)

Offline therealcu2010

• Director
  • Acknowledge Me!
    • Buy a Vowel Boards, A Wheel of Fortune Community
$10K a Week Giveaway - Week 10
« on: November 25, 2013, 08:02:29 AM »
Just a handful of you for this week-and-a-half week. Good luck!
"Nobody cares about the guest stars." - Roger Dobkowitz

"Change isn't always good. Sometimes changing things is a terrible mistake." - Bob Barker

People are tired of the f**kery and drama, but if we'd actually talk to each other sometimes instead of a whole bunch of private conversations with other people, it'd go a long way to perhaps fixing the problems most seem to see in the site.

Offline therealcu2010

• Director
  • Acknowledge Me!
Re: $10K a Week Giveaway - Week 10
« Reply #1 on: December 05, 2013, 12:19:36 AM »
So yeah.

Today I announced in chat that there would be a "bonus" $10K Giveaway done today, partially to make up for the cancellation of CSS today. I took the winnings from today's show, added them to the original winnings from Week 7 (in which this show was supposed to air), and used your original bids to determine Week 7's true earnings.

By a slim margin, Punchy takes the additional $10K for Week 7. Congratulations!

However, nobody won for Week 10. Too bad.

Send those bids for next week!
« Last Edit: December 05, 2013, 01:32:30 AM by cu2010 »

"Change isn't always good. Sometimes changing things is a terrible mistake." - Bob Barker

People are tired of the f**kery and drama, but if we'd actually talk to each other sometimes instead of a whole bunch of private conversations with other people, it'd go a long way to perhaps fixing the problems most seem to see in the site.

Offline vadernader

• Double Showcase Winner
  • Do The Harlem Shake.
« Reply #2 on: December 05, 2013, 12:55:44 AM »
Cu,

Since it was a very close margin of loss (only $27) I decided to "audit" the total winnings just to make sure:

For 6455K, Adam forgot Do the Math's Cash. So instead of $53,205.65 it should be $54,676.65
For 6482K, $98,317 is Correct
For 6483K, Adam miscalculated a contestants winnings by $10, meaning instead of $58,182 the shows winnings were $58,172.
For 6484K, Adam miscalculated Pocket Change's Car Price, so instead of $110,717 it should be $110,807
For 6485K, It should be $72,722 not $72,721. But what's a Buck anyways. That one doesn't really matter :P

$394,693.65 is what I come up with after all that, meaning Punchy should get the 10K.
« Last Edit: December 05, 2013, 01:01:08 AM by vadernader »
"Our dilemma is that we hate change and love it at the same time; what we really want is for things to remain the same but get better." - Sydney J. Harris

“For the premiere of season 30, CBS wanted to do a special primetime show. However, they asked that we also add a gimmick or a twist to make it truly special. I came up with the suggestion of taking the show on the road for the first time in its history." - Roger Dobkowitz

Offline therealcu2010

• Director
  • Acknowledge Me!
« Reply #3 on: December 05, 2013, 01:27:48 AM »
I get $394,694.35 after adding this week's winnings all up...which still rounds down to the same thing. :)