Author Topic: MPG 2/3/14 -- The $152,000 Justin Bieber Deportation Petition Edition  (Read 2166 times)

Offline BRB_TheFireball

• Double Showcase Winner
  • A Man Without A Forum
    • The Fireball on Golden-Road.net
Picks and results from today's episode will be posted this evening.

In the meantime, let's go back to December and remember what was played on the week that this Monday's episode came from.  That was a 4-day taping week, so the pot is kinda measly.  Let's make it a little more interesting though:  I will add $25,000 to Monday's pot for every tackle, sack, interception, and forced fumble that Richard Sherman makes against the Denver Broncos in Sunday's big game.  (I better not say "Super Bowl" because I don't want to get sued by the NFL for copyright infringement. :-D )
Well, this week was supposed to be a return to normalcy, but that's clearly not allowed.  Since you feel there is no need for this week's FPG to continue, I feel there is no need to continue as an FPG host or a G-R.net member.  Since most people are so desperate to push me out of here, why delay it?  I would have preferred that everybody publicly admitted it rather than string me along for the last two days, but it is what it is.  I am hereby resigning as FPG host and moderator, effective immediately.  whammy007 is the new permanent host.  No R-rated rant or airing of grievances from me.  Just a polite "goodbye for good".

--Fireball to Chelsea, 1/15/16

Offline sideshowPA

• Double Showcase Winner
Re: MPG 2/3/14 -- The $152,000 Justin Bieber Deportation Petition Edition
« Reply #1 on: January 31, 2014, 08:24:08 PM »
Before I make my pics, are there any online spoilers I should be aware of?  Just trying to play clean here.
"I don't want to hear disorganized beeping." - Bob Barker

Offline BRB_TheFireball

• Double Showcase Winner
  • A Man Without A Forum
    • The Fireball on Golden-Road.net
« Reply #2 on: January 31, 2014, 08:54:39 PM »
Before I make my pics, are there any online spoilers I should be aware of?  Just trying to play clean here.

I don't see any right now.  Of course, you never know if somebody will sneak something into the weekend edition.
Well, this week was supposed to be a return to normalcy, but that's clearly not allowed.  Since you feel there is no need for this week's FPG to continue, I feel there is no need to continue as an FPG host or a G-R.net member.  Since most people are so desperate to push me out of here, why delay it?  I would have preferred that everybody publicly admitted it rather than string me along for the last two days, but it is what it is.  I am hereby resigning as FPG host and moderator, effective immediately.  whammy007 is the new permanent host.  No R-rated rant or airing of grievances from me.  Just a polite "goodbye for good".

--Fireball to Chelsea, 1/15/16

Offline TheGRVOfLightning

• Taking a Bonus Spin
  • This is my favourite game.
« Reply #3 on: January 31, 2014, 09:04:58 PM »
Go Denver!
My sports teams are

AFL (Australia): North Melbourne, NRL: Melbourne Storm, NHL: Anaheim Ducks, AHL: San Diego Gulls, NBA: Los Angeles Lakers, NFL: San Francisco 49ers, MLB: Boston Red Sox, MLS: LA Galaxy, Super Rugby: Melbourne Rebels, Big Bash League: Melbourne Stars, A-League: Melbourne Victory, ABL (Australian Baseball League): Melbourne Aces, AIHL (Australian Ice Hockey League): Melbourne Ice, NBL (National Basketball League [Australia]): Melbourne United, Premier League: Manchester United