Author Topic: CBS Prize Coordinator job opportunity  (Read 842 times)

Offline GuyWithFace

• Double Showcase Winner
  • Attempted Sane Person
Re: CBS Prize Coordinator job opportunity
« Reply #1 on: October 25, 2014, 05:40:07 PM »
Unable to load site properly
Your current browser settings indicate that cookies are disabled. Cookies are required to properly access our site. To enable cookies, please refer to your browser's documentation for instructions.
...Even though my browser has the cookies setting on "Allow local data to be set (recommended)". Hm.
The above is my opinion and mine alone.

To answer your questions: yes, I am a guy and yes, I have a face. (I also have the occasional spurt of weirdness.)

Quote from: thepriceis_J
People are tired of the f**kery and drama, but if we'd actually talk to each other sometimes instead of a whole bunch of private conversations with other people, it'd go a long way to perhaps fixing the problems most seem to see in the site.

Offline TVC

• Taking a Bonus Spin
Re: CBS Prize Coordinator job opportunity
« Reply #2 on: October 25, 2014, 07:09:51 PM »
Job description info from the web page:

Auto req ID   20168BR
Job Title   Prize Coordinator
Job Type   Full Time
CBS Business Unit   CBS Television Network
Location   CA-Los Angeles

About Us
CBS was established in 1928, when founder William Paley purchased 16 independent radio stations and christened them the Columbia Broadcast System. Today, with more than 200 television stations and affiliates reaching virtually every home in the United States, CBS's total network lineup was watched by more than 130 million people a week during the 2012/2013 season. The Network has the #1 drama/scripted program, NCIS; #1 sitcom, THE BIG BANG THEORY; #1 newsmagazine, 60 MINUTES; and #1 daytime drama, THE YOUNG AND THE RESTLESS. Its programming arms include CBS Entertainment, CBS News and CBS Sports.

Job Description:
CBS Network-Entertainment Division is currently seeking a highly motivated and experienced Prize Coordinator, Promotional Placement and Awards for a television game show.

Responsibilities include:

• Pitch/cold call companies to procure hard goods, travel destinations and experiences
• Work with clients to select prizes, facilitate contracts and coordinate arrival of props for production
• Maintain vendor agreements and contract renewals
• Secure all appropriate marketing materials including logos/images/videos and audio copy
• Assist Marketing team with administrative duties
• Maintain data base system and ensure data entry is updated and accurate

Required Qualifications:
This position requires an assertive, creative individual with excellent administrative skills. Position will maintain client files and requires heavy data entry. The role requires outstanding communication and organizational skills as well as the ability to multi-task to meet production deadlines.