Author Topic: The Apprentice: L.A,  (Read 2140 times)

Offline Tree

• In Contestant's Row
The Apprentice: L.A,
« on: February 23, 2007, 08:33:25 PM »
Have any of you been following the latest season of "The Apprentice?"  The sixth season is in L.A.

There are a few new twists this time around.  My favorite is that each week, the winning team gets to live in a nice mansion while the losing team has to live in the backyard...in tents!!

Right now, I am guessing that either Heidi or Nicole will become the next Apprentice.

Just thought I would share my thoughts.

Offline FieldsFan336

• Double Showcase Winner
  • Pika!
    • Behind the Microphone: The Rich Fields Fan Site
Re: The Apprentice: L.A,
« Reply #1 on: February 23, 2007, 11:00:58 PM »
I'm not following this season, the whole concept went downhill after a brilliant first season then became more entertainment than business
Rich Fields' #1 Fan for Life / 2011 CSS playoffs bronze medalist / Blitz Club (sole survivor of the Survivor special) / First QSW 5/9/23

Offline priceguy

• Double Showcase Winner
« Reply #2 on: February 23, 2007, 11:13:27 PM »
Donald Trump sucks! PERIOD!  I don't mind The Aprentice as a show but I never take the time to actually watch it.

Offline LiteBulb88

• 4/15/2019
  • TPiR Alumnus
« Reply #3 on: February 23, 2007, 11:18:58 PM »
I used to watch regularly, but it's actually said twist that turned me off this year.  This isn't meant to be Survivor; having to go through the whole boardroom ordeal is appropriate "punishment" for the losers.

Offline martink

• In the Audience
« Reply #4 on: February 24, 2007, 01:07:50 AM »
I think this season is alright, it could be better though. Lets hope it goes back to NYC

Offline jnasty

• In Contestant's Row
« Reply #5 on: February 24, 2007, 01:18:52 AM »
Don't know much about Trump and The Apprentice, but I do know he will be getting his head shaved on April 1st.

Offline GoldenBulldog

• Double Showcase Winner
  • Creative Writer, Loyal Friend and True
    • My Faceook Page
« Reply #6 on: February 24, 2007, 01:26:33 AM »

jnasty wrote:
Don't know much about Trump and The Apprentice, but I do know he will be getting his head shaved on April 1st.

That's right, that's when Vince McMahon's representative takes on Donald Trump's representative at WrestleMania XXIII at Detroit's Ford Field.  Speaking of WrestleMania, almost 20 years ago, WrestleMania III reportedly set a new indoor attendance record of 93,173 at the old Pontiac Silverdome.
I just wanted to drop you a note and thank you for your love, affection and loyalty to me, drew, the models and.... The Price is Right....thank you for being such a "Loyal Friend & True". -Rich Fields (in an e-mail sent to me on 3/17/2010)

I support The Price is Right...even if nobody I know likes Drew Carey.

Offline supergoten

• Walking the Golden Road
« Reply #7 on: February 24, 2007, 07:06:01 PM »
I watched part of it last season but gave up after Lenny was out. I could really never get into the show much. However I am addicted to Survivor and The Amazing Race :D

Offline FieldsFan336

• Double Showcase Winner
  • Pika!
    • Behind the Microphone: The Rich Fields Fan Site
« Reply #8 on: February 25, 2007, 08:19:51 PM »
Heather, I love Survivor!  I've not missed an episode since it started
Rich Fields' #1 Fan for Life / 2011 CSS playoffs bronze medalist / Blitz Club (sole survivor of the Survivor special) / First QSW 5/9/23

Offline COINBOYNYC

• Double Showcase Winner
« Reply #9 on: February 26, 2007, 01:11:36 AM »
Apprentice is my only "appointment" TV.  I've been following the current season.  I don't mind the product placement, in real life business you're dealing with actual brand names so why not do it here.

The only thing I don't like is that due to the editing it's pretty easy to figure out who's going to be fired each week, at least it seems that way to me.

May The Apprentice last as long as The Price Is Right and may Donald Trump's career as host last as long as Bob Barker's!   :-D
Fun fact: Evelyn Wong, the 5th person to be called on the first show (9/4/72), was actually the very first contestant to directly be called to come on down!  The original first four (Sandy Flornor, Paul Levine, Connie Donnel, Myra Carter) were individually told to stand up, and then, as a group, were invited to come on down.