Author Topic: BOBS REPLACEMENT  (Read 1883 times)

Offline luckymee

• In the Audience
BOBS REPLACEMENT
« on: March 08, 2007, 01:51:34 AM »
Any possibility or talk about when Bobs replacement is announced that the new host come out of Door 1 or 3, being introduced by BOB, after making his usual entrance and them hosting together for a few shows to kind of break the ice?

With BOB's wit and humor, I think it would be neat. I only hope the replacement is Rich.

This is what I would love to see since watching TPIR since day 1.

Thanks.
luckymee / kadwash@comcast.net

Offline GoldenBulldog

• Double Showcase Winner
  • Creative Writer, Loyal Friend and True
    • My Faceook Page
Re: BOBS REPLACEMENT
« Reply #1 on: March 08, 2007, 02:02:35 AM »
I think this has already been discussed in many threads.  As I write this, they're auditioning some candidates.  As far as BOB and the new host "hosting a few shows together":

I just wanted to drop you a note and thank you for your love, affection and loyalty to me, drew, the models and.... The Price is Right....thank you for being such a "Loyal Friend & True". -Rich Fields (in an e-mail sent to me on 3/17/2010)

I support The Price is Right...even if nobody I know likes Drew Carey.

Offline FieldsFan336

• Double Showcase Winner
  • Pika!
    • Behind the Microphone: The Rich Fields Fan Site
« Reply #2 on: March 08, 2007, 09:45:16 PM »

luckymee wrote:
Any possibility or talk about when Bobs replacement is announced that the new host come out of Door 1 or 3, being introduced by BOB, after making his usual entrance and them hosting together for a few shows to kind of break the ice?

With BOB's wit and humor, I think it would be neat. I only hope the replacement is Rich.

This is what I would love to see since watching TPIR since day 1.

Thanks.

Bully's right, this has been discussed in many different threads.  But I agree with you, Rich would make a great choice and I hope he is granted an audition. ;-)
Rich Fields' #1 Fan for Life / 2011 CSS playoffs bronze medalist / Blitz Club (sole survivor of the Survivor special) / First QSW 5/9/23

Offline tpiradam

• 11/13/2018
  • TPiR Alumnus
    • http://adamb.one-dollar.us
« Reply #3 on: March 08, 2007, 09:52:43 PM »
I have been having this worry that if they pick someone and the viewers and audience dont like him that the ratings will go down! That wont be the case if Rich were the host because I dont want to live to see the day that price is Right is Cancelled or finishes its run!

Offline luckymee

• In the Audience
« Reply #4 on: March 08, 2007, 11:14:42 PM »
missed all the other threads. i would not have rehashed it..sorry...........
luckymee / kadwash@comcast.net