Author Topic: Share Your PiR Creations 3...The Next Generation  (Read 10011 times)

Offline priceguy

• Double Showcase Winner
Re: Share Your PiR Creations 3...The Next Generation
« Reply #15 on: September 30, 2015, 10:37:12 PM »
Here's a few screengrabs from the Powerpoint game I'm creating for my friends.  It's a work in progress.

I've never been a fan of the current light border, so I tweaked it a bit. I ditched the revolving dollar signs and made the two rows of lights chase in opposite directions. It looks pretty cool in motion actually.

The title card for the game.  That's right, it's Craigslist Price is Right!  All prizes come from listings on Craigslist.

Door 1 with the logo.

Actual retail price for a bucket of nails is $25.00!

And here's the giant price tag.

Offline tpirman1982

• Taking a Bonus Spin
    • My TPIR Fanpage
« Reply #16 on: October 01, 2015, 06:27:05 PM »
Here's my rendition of the 1972 turntable wall on the game side of the turntable.
This is useful for TPIR website backdrops. If you want to use it, feel free to. Just make sure I receive credit for this rendition. Make out credit to David Frangioso as it could also appear on my TPIR fansite.

Offline tpirman1982

• Taking a Bonus Spin
    • My TPIR Fanpage
« Reply #17 on: October 20, 2015, 11:56:56 PM »
My rendition of the 1970s throwback border from the 1970s episode.

And my rendition of the 1980s/1990s throwback border from the 1980s and 1990s episodes on Decades Week of The Price is Right.

Offline priceguy

• Double Showcase Winner
« Reply #18 on: October 26, 2015, 08:08:37 PM »
Another pic from my Powerpoint game. The new homebase/turntable.

Offline pricemodel1997

• In the Audience
« Reply #19 on: October 27, 2015, 01:09:22 PM »
Awesome work everyone, i've made some pricing game icons that no one else has yet. It starts with the current Bargain Game and Most Expen$ive sets and even Barker$ Markers/ Make your mark (from drew era and s35) but all on the current  s44 set (square doors are easier than flowarounds when it comes to backdrops). Feel free to use them if you'd like, just credit me if you do.

Offline pricemodel1997

• In the Audience
« Reply #20 on: November 10, 2015, 06:21:34 PM »
Now here's a couple of sets for you. Starts with the starburst set (and the pink turntable) then a more generic salutes set (replaced branch name with 3 additional stars on the ribbon), man was this turntable mural hard to do (but it's better than the Hollywood mural) next the only road set to exist at this point and finally my personal favorite set ever, the 1998 confetti set, with the Barker Wall out. Also sorry about the no lights on the doors themselves  (couldn't get the circles small enough for the doors).
« Last Edit: November 10, 2015, 06:25:18 PM by pricemodel1997 »

Offline tpirman1982

• Taking a Bonus Spin
    • My TPIR Fanpage
« Reply #21 on: December 15, 2015, 08:06:01 PM »
It's been a while, but I was just wondering if anyone is up to doing a rendition of the new TPIR screen backdrop as seen on the plasma screen in the back of the studio and on HDTVs.
I'm enclosing the TPIR logo for detail reference.

Offline tpir7215

• Walking the Golden Road
« Reply #22 on: January 07, 2016, 05:36:17 PM »
[attachimg=1]
This is a picture of the audience and Contestants' Row part of the set for the TPIR PowerPoint game I am currently working on.  It combines the classic pink-lavender-blue color scheme from the Seasons 31?-35 Turntable/Home Base with the modern stuff we see today on TPIR (plasma screens, LCD displays, color changing borders around the Big Doors, etc.), with the blue starburst pattern on the Big Doors from Seasons 31?-34 (minus the stars and Mark Goodson asterisks) as the display on the plasma screen in the back of the set.

Offline tpir7215

• Walking the Golden Road
« Reply #23 on: January 07, 2016, 05:39:35 PM »
Would any of you talented people be able to make a "home base hexagon" for me?

Just the grey/silver main hexagon on a transparent background. (PNG file format) I'd like to be able to fill it (and the surround) in myself and tile it as a BG for my site.

I took a few swings at it but fell quite short. If anyone can help, it'd be hugely appreciated.
[attachimg=1]
Like this?

Offline tpirman1982

• Taking a Bonus Spin
    • My TPIR Fanpage
« Reply #24 on: February 09, 2016, 12:40:03 PM »
My newest work: Miss Kitty Mouse from the 1986 Disney animated film "The Great Mouse Detective" as a model on the 1986 Price is Right Special modeling a new car.

Offline Mr. Weatherman

« Reply #25 on: February 10, 2016, 01:11:36 AM »
That's quite impressive, I must say. Nicely done! :)
Pardon my language, but I do believe we all need to calm the f*** down.

“It’s an important stick — it’s my Plinko stick...I use it for A LOT of things!” - Bob Barker

Offline tpirman1982

• Taking a Bonus Spin
    • My TPIR Fanpage
« Reply #26 on: February 10, 2016, 10:27:16 AM »
That's quite impressive, I must say. Nicely done! :)

Thank you very much. You should see all the other fictional characters I've drawn as Barker's Beauties/models, and then some. Check it out here.
« Last Edit: February 10, 2016, 10:29:24 AM by tpirman1982 »