Author Topic: No room list in Chat  (Read 4403 times)

Offline Schfifty

• Taking a Bonus Spin
No room list in Chat
« on: October 09, 2015, 10:56:21 AM »
I just noticed this today, but it appears the room list on the side in Chat has disappeared, and hearing from a few other people in Chat, apparently only the staff can see the list now. What exactly is happening, or what is the reason for this?

Plus, I can't see who enters/exits the room, either.
"I think everybody's weird. We should all celebrate our individuality and not be embarrassed or ashamed of it.”  — Johnny Depp

Offline Mr. Weatherman

Re: No room list in Chat
« Reply #1 on: October 09, 2015, 11:56:21 AM »
Yeah, I don't really like this, nor do I understand the reasoning behind it. I like knowing who's in chat, and I see no reason why us common folk can't see which other common folk are in the room.

That being said, I rarely participate in chat, but still...
Pardon my language, but I do believe we all need to calm the f*** down.

“It’s an important stick — it’s my Plinko stick...I use it for A LOT of things!” - Bob Barker

Offline TPIRFan2000

• Taking a Bonus Spin
« Reply #2 on: October 09, 2015, 12:24:17 PM »
I haven't seen it all week either. This needs to be fixed.
I hadn't really thought about this before, but the reality of death means that every day there are less people in the world than the day before.  In reality there are many more people in the world than this but for illustration: If one day there are 1000 people in the world and the next day 55 people die, now there are 945 people in the world. if 30 more die the next day now there are 915 people in the world. So we'll eventually become extinct as will all creatures as the same reality applies to dogs, cats, horses etc.

Offline themountainclimber

• 9/29/2023
  • TPiR Alumnus
  • Make it a super stretch!
« Reply #3 on: October 13, 2015, 01:00:26 PM »
For now here's a temporary solution: type "/names" (without the quotes) in chat and the list of people in chat will appear.

Offline Chelsea

• Executive Producer
« Reply #4 on: October 15, 2015, 12:17:18 AM »
The user list should now once again reappear in chat.