Author Topic: CSS Results for 11/09/2015 (Game 36)  (Read 1330 times)

Offline Guint

• Double Showcase Winner
  • ^ Top Notch Production Values ^
CSS Results for 11/09/2015 (Game 36)
« on: November 09, 2015, 12:38:26 PM »

I was hoping to throw out this CSS for suspected collusion that I have little to no evidence for, other than that PriceFan had the only non-A score and jj had a really good DSW on 1, getting the win and cash on 1, and all these good bids all around except for the overs, and Schfifty getting the cash on 2. All of these things were just the perfect storm for collusion among all of you.

Unfortunately, I came to the conclusion that CSS is just a game, I have to set all my personal vendettas aside against you all and just let the game go on, despite my (minimal) evidence. Just don't let it happen again tomorrow!

Offline silverice878

• Double Showcase Winner
  • Broadcasting in digital.
Re: CSS Results for 11/09/2015 (Game 36)
« Reply #1 on: November 09, 2015, 01:20:11 PM »
The OVERing finally caught back up to me. Damn the luck.
R.I.P Gerry Rafferty.  R.I.P Doc Watson. R.I.P Chris Economaki. R.I.P Jason Leffler. R.I.P J.J Cale. R.I.P Tim Wilson. R.I.P John Pinette. R.I.P Pete Seeger. R.I.P. Marc Breslow. R.I.P David Bowie. R.I.P. Gregg Allman. R.I.P. Don Williams. R.I.P. Monty Hall. R.I.P. Tom Petty. R.I.P Robert Yates. R.I.P. Cedell Davis. R.I.P. Bud Moore. R.I.P. Hugh Masekela. R.I.P. Norette Brinegar. R.I.P. Bill Daily. R.I.P. Junior Johnson. R.I.P. Neil Peart. R.I.P. Terry Jones. R.I.P. Kobe Bryant. R.I.P. John Andretti

Keep On Rockin' The Free World.

Member of the QSW Club, 9/18/18, and renewed the membership on 12/13/19 (Friday the 13th!)

Offline mechamind

• Double Showcase Winner
  • Recaps can feel like a behemoth task.
    • Buy a Vowel Boards
« Reply #2 on: November 09, 2015, 01:38:12 PM »
Wait. $19,707? What happened to $20,251?
Telephone Game was retired because it was lame. (And no, we’re not making that up – that really is the official reason.)
________

Fan of The Price is Right since the 1990's, my early childhood...and really happy that summer break was a thing.

Retro recapper for The Price is Right and Wheel of Fortune episodes. (Taking a breather as of April 25, 2024.)

Sticky Keys champion as of October 22, 2023.

Offline TPIRFan2000

• Taking a Bonus Spin
« Reply #3 on: November 09, 2015, 03:09:51 PM »

I was hoping to throw out this CSS for suspected collusion that I have little to no evidence for, other than that PriceFan had the only non-A score and jj had a really good DSW on 1, getting the win and cash on 1, and all these good bids all around except for the overs, and Schfifty getting the cash on 2. All of these things were just the perfect storm for collusion among all of you.

Unfortunately, I came to the conclusion that CSS is just a game, I have to set all my personal vendettas aside against you all and just let the game go on, despite my (minimal) evidence. Just don't let it happen again tomorrow!
I sure as hell am glad you didn't.

I was so close to bidding $25,100 on 1 (which would have been a WSD) but I decreased my bid by a few hundreds because I felt I was over. I'm glad I didn't go with my gut.
I hadn't really thought about this before, but the reality of death means that every day there are less people in the world than the day before.  In reality there are many more people in the world than this but for illustration: If one day there are 1000 people in the world and the next day 55 people die, now there are 945 people in the world. if 30 more die the next day now there are 915 people in the world. So we'll eventually become extinct as will all creatures as the same reality applies to dogs, cats, horses etc.

Offline mechamind

• Double Showcase Winner
  • Recaps can feel like a behemoth task.
    • Buy a Vowel Boards
« Reply #4 on: November 09, 2015, 04:05:25 PM »

I don't think Guint meant for his comment to be taken seriously. He did joke about the Ep. 126N retro recap, and I'd put this on the same level.
Telephone Game was retired because it was lame. (And no, we’re not making that up – that really is the official reason.)
________

Fan of The Price is Right since the 1990's, my early childhood...and really happy that summer break was a thing.

Retro recapper for The Price is Right and Wheel of Fortune episodes. (Taking a breather as of April 25, 2024.)

Sticky Keys champion as of October 22, 2023.

Offline TPIRFan2000

• Taking a Bonus Spin
« Reply #5 on: November 09, 2015, 04:06:50 PM »

I don't think Guint meant for his comment to be taken seriously. He did joke about the Ep. 126N retro recap, and I'd put this on the same level.
Yeah, I just realized.
I hadn't really thought about this before, but the reality of death means that every day there are less people in the world than the day before.  In reality there are many more people in the world than this but for illustration: If one day there are 1000 people in the world and the next day 55 people die, now there are 945 people in the world. if 30 more die the next day now there are 915 people in the world. So we'll eventually become extinct as will all creatures as the same reality applies to dogs, cats, horses etc.

Offline route56

• In the Audience
    • route56.com
« Reply #6 on: November 09, 2015, 05:29:19 PM »
Looks like I blew cash along with that DSW with my $21,747 bid.
All opinions expressed here are well-reasoned and insightful. Needless to say, they are not those of the Price is Right, or any organization for which I have worked for or will work for. Anyone who says otherwise is itching for a fight.

R.P.K.

Offline Schfifty

• Taking a Bonus Spin
« Reply #7 on: November 09, 2015, 11:09:28 PM »
I think that's my best raw score to date. I don't recall a time in the last two years when I've ever scored higher than 97.64 in raw points.

Also nice to cash again after 1˝ months. :-)
"I think everybody's weird. We should all celebrate our individuality and not be embarrassed or ashamed of it.”  — Johnny Depp