Author Topic: TPIR Recap - 01/12/16  (Read 4169 times)

Offline Torgo

• TPiR Alumnus
  • Essential to the Experience
    • Torgo Entertainment
TPIR Recap - 01/12/16
« on: January 12, 2016, 01:09:17 PM »

Torgo has left the building. John and I never really cared for the way he presented himself.

Offline Wayoshi

• CSS Host
  • The production values Evelyn SHOULD strive for.
    • My Youtube
Re: TPIR Recap - 01/12/16
« Reply #1 on: January 12, 2016, 01:11:33 PM »
I don't remember the last time someone played Race that well.
S5x... the show's stabilized into something decent now, I guess...

Offline Archviler

• Walking the Golden Road
« Reply #2 on: January 12, 2016, 03:02:49 PM »
I thought that was a pretty neat show. I winced when IITB showed up, since I knew that would probably ruin a chance at a perfect show. It was still good, since it's pleasant to see a contestant act wisely and take a bailout when it's clear they need one. Good play's always nice to watch, even if it doesn't result in a win.

Offline pannoni1

• Double Showcase Winner
« Reply #3 on: January 12, 2016, 03:33:34 PM »
Too bad because of my chat ban I couldn't speak about it, but I was at this taping (seat #40, around the sixth row just to the left of the dollar sign and I had an olive green shirt on). The first IUFB had an edited overbid and there was a reshoot of part of the first showcase and one of the IUFBs that I can't remember. It was so loud during the first half that it is much more enjoyable on TV, though it was cool with all of the lights/props right at you. It's a shame that despite the odds being nearly 10 million times better than the Powerball, I wasn't picked probably because I didn't stand out enough (just one question by Stan where I all I gave was my day job). I knew that Dodge Dart was too low as soon as Katherine stopped (too bad she only drew a $1,000 card). Having trips to four different continents was also a nice variety of travel in addition to some decent cars offered for a non-special week/episode.

Show Grade: B
Now open for tape trading! Please PM me for an offer with a list included.

The list: http://pannoni1.angelfire.com/