Author Topic: WPG 2/3/16 - The $683,000 Trumper Stumpers Edition  (Read 1961 times)

Offline whammy007

• Taking a Bonus Spin
  • Thank Goodson It's Friday (Prediction Game)
WPG 2/3/16 - The $683,000 Trumper Stumpers Edition
« on: February 01, 2016, 05:58:42 PM »
I'm announcing this game early, because otherwise work would prevent me from doing so until late tomorrow afternoon. Thankfully, the minor schedule shuffle means all other episodes of the taping week have already aired.

I do have some quick reminders before you jump in and send lineups, things I've already said several times but which bear repeating at least once more. First and possibly most important, we have two FPG games this week, of which this is the first - the second will be Friday as usual. Also, we have $380,768 of rollover cash this week, the second half of the carryover from the December 18 and January 15 games. However, there are no other special features to this game: even though we're at Game 12 and still a Play-Along game light, the makeup's currently slated for season's end, so this will be just a normal FPG.

Anyway, the Iowa caucuses are tonight. By the time we score this game on Wednesday, we should know the winners of that event... but historically, the victor in Iowa rarely wins the White House, just like topping one game of FPG does not guarantee the Goodson-Dobkowitz Cup. So keep your eyes on the long haul ahead of us and don't drop out of the race if you end up scoring poorly - especially if Mike gets up to some of his old tricks.  :P

----------------------------------------------------------

Spoilers: None known at this time, at least not by me. Post 'em if you got 'em, in the usual place.

Lineups (in white text, highlight to view):
#7381K (January 22): Punch/Range/Dice/Grocery/ME/Money
#7382K (January 19): TTM/1WP/Bonus/Bargain/Cover/Time
#7383K (February 3): YOU ARE HERE
#7384K (January 20): OA/CoG/Pair/L7/Plinko/Switch
#7385K (January 21): Squeeze/Half/Any/Spree/Roll/Cross
« Last Edit: February 02, 2016, 08:30:39 PM by whammy007 »

Offline whammy007

• Taking a Bonus Spin
Re: FPG 2/3/16 - The $683,000 Trumper Stumpers Edition
« Reply #1 on: February 02, 2016, 05:23:13 PM »
Update: One pricing game is now considered spoiled for tomorrow, based on a TV spoiler. See the spoilers thread for details.

Once I finish my own picks (I've been at work), I will contact players to adjust confidence rankings as necessary.

Offline Wayoshi

• CSS Host
  • The production values Evelyn SHOULD strive for.
    • My Youtube
« Reply #2 on: February 02, 2016, 05:58:45 PM »
Dangit. :P
S5x... the show's stabilized into something decent now, I guess...

Offline whammy007

• Taking a Bonus Spin
« Reply #3 on: February 02, 2016, 06:08:21 PM »
Dangit indeed. I bet a goodly number of people were leaning on that game regardless, myself included, but them's the breaks.

Anyway, I have by now PM'd all players who chose the spoiled game and did not already have a 1 on it. From here on, anyone who's keeping up with spoilers should know better (but I'll still let you know anyway if I catch it before the deadline).