Author Topic: Field of 64 Pricing Games 2.0 - Carey Regional, Round 1, Week 2  (Read 19540 times)

Offline PIR85

• Double Showcase Winner
Re: Field of 64 Pricing Games 2.0 - Barker Regional, Round 1, Week 1
« Reply #15 on: June 05, 2016, 05:00:21 PM »
3 Strikes (10), Most Expensive (1)
The gameplay in 3 Strikes is unique and suspenseful.  It's great to see a luxury car offered when this game is played.

Bonkers (7), Let 'em Roll (4)
I love timed pricing games, so I gave extra points to Bonkers (plus I love the flashy set).  However, Let 'em Roll is also a great pricing game that guarantees at least something is won. 

Temptation (9), Balance Game '06 (2)
I feel Temptation is one of the best games on the show which ultimately comes down to risk v. reward.  Balance Game '06 is a good quick game, but pales in comparison to Temptation. 

Spelling Bee (8 ), Money Game (3)
Spelling Bee is a fun treat to see.  It's great to see a contestant pull off the last letter in C-A-R, or even the "CAR" card on the last reveal.  Money Game's set has always left more to be desired for me, and sometimes feels overplayed.

Offline REDHEADVICKI

• Taking a Bonus Spin
« Reply #16 on: June 05, 2016, 05:34:55 PM »
3 Strikes (10),  Most Expensive (2)
Bonkers  (8),  Let Em Roll (3)
Temptation  (7),  Balance Game (1)
Spelling Bee. (9),  Money Game (4)

Disabled smilies so your vote for Bonkers showed up properly. This post has otherwise not been modified.
« Last Edit: June 05, 2016, 05:36:56 PM by therealcu2010 »

Offline therealcu2010

• Director
  • Acknowledge Me!
    • Buy a Vowel Boards, A Wheel of Fortune Community
« Reply #17 on: June 05, 2016, 05:37:32 PM »
You only have one valid set of votes there. Please read the guidelines a bit more carefully and try again.
"Nobody cares about the guest stars." - Roger Dobkowitz

"Change isn't always good. Sometimes changing things is a terrible mistake." - Bob Barker

People are tired of the f**kery and drama, but if we'd actually talk to each other sometimes instead of a whole bunch of private conversations with other people, it'd go a long way to perhaps fixing the problems most seem to see in the site.

Offline goldroadfanatic

• 2/22/2024
  • TPiR Alumnus
  • One Dollar!
« Reply #18 on: June 05, 2016, 09:27:12 PM »
I remember playing the original version of this a decade ago, and now I feel old. Anyway, onto the voting:

3 Strikes has guaranteed excitement. If it's for a four-digit, five-digit, or six-digit car, you never know what will happen when a contestant pulls a chip out of the bag and attempts to place it in the car's price. Things get really exciting when there are two strikes on the board and only one number left, leading to a spectacular win or a painful loss (see playings from 1/29/91, 12/20/06, or Luke from Christmas Week, 2014). For about a decade, the show watered down the game by having only one strike in the bag, but that was nothing compared to the rule changes in Season 37 to address Drew's complaints that it was a "tedious and mind-numbing game." Thankfully, the proper rules were restored for Season 38, and the game is just as suspenseful as ever.

Most Expen$ive serves its purpose. It is a quick way to present three prizes and have the contestant pick which one is the highest-priced. The new set with floor logo introduced in 2010 was neat and was a good update to the venerable pylons that served the show well for about 25 years. Memorable moments included the model chats and George falling on a treadmill he was modeling. I do miss the rare occasions where all three doors are used for trips or cars.

In the end 3 Strikes swamps Most Expensive, 10-1.

Bonkers was what Split Decision could have been-an understandable, fast-paced game for a prize. This forces the contestant to think on their feet and play the odds regarding paddle placement (if the first number is a 7, unless the prize looked really expensive, place the paddle below!). The set, almost 15 years later, still looks great, although I do wish the big blue button remained. The game has seen its share of bad contestants, who take too much time making guesses or looking at the audience, but it has had some great ones who pulled off miracle wins or won the game in a quick fashion. Overall, a fun game.

Let 'em Roll, I remember when the fanbase derided luck-based games, but this one is one of the better ones in the rotation, in my opinion. It has a great presentation, especially after the set was updated in 2003. The pricing portion used to be very easy, but now it's a bit tougher, especially with a car on the line. The fact that a contestant can roll as much as $7,500 and end the game with that money is an interesting twist on the usual all-or-nothing nature of car games. Here, a contestant is in control of the outcome and it's a surprise to see lots of money pop up, or cars.

In the end, I like the fast-paced and skill-based nature of Bonkers more, so it gets the nod over Roll, 7-4.

Now for Temptation. I loved the new set when it came out in 2010; the drab yellow and pink finally got an upscale look that befits the game. The game takes a long time to play, but that makes its appearances all the more awesome. I did get tired of Drew's "It's your birthday!" routine because he used it as a crutch to present the four gifts to contestants, and long spells of bailouts really made the game not as fun or exciting as it was in previous years. But when wins happen, they are causes for celebration.

Balance Game is one of the best revivals of a pricing game concept. Contestants still balance scales, but rather than using small prizes, they have to equate differently-weighted bags to the price of a large prize. The huge scales give the game a good presentation, and it is a moderately-timed one-prize game, rather than a quickie, which gives it more cachet than some other games in the same category.

In the end, Temptation wins out, 8-3.

Finally, Spelling Bee. This was the first game I ever remember seeing on the show when I began watching in Season 22. It has a luck-based premise of finding the letters needed to spell "Car." But the pricing element was unique for a time, until Rat Race debuted, bid within $10 above or below the actual price of a small prize. The cash amounts, which remained at $500, were not as tempting towards the end of the Barker era, so thankfully they were doubled when Drew became host. We've had some exciting wins, especially with longshot victories (a contestant has only two or three cars and goes on) and the Aston Martin in Dream Car Week. The set is still neat with its honeycomb motif.

Money Game is the quickie car game that's super simple to play-just pick out the first two and the last two numbers, or else you'll accumulate nothing but money. I like how Drew has caught on to "El Cheapo" and points it out when it trips up a contestant. The set is a product of its time, the early 90s, and has now outlived its predecessor. It could use an update to bring it into the 21st century.

Spelling Bee has a better overall presentation, in my opinion. So it gets the nod over Money Game, 7-4.
"Cherish the past, accept the present, and anticipate the future.  They are listening to feedback wherever feasible, but they can't repeat the past."

Offline JayC

• Double Showcase Winner
« Reply #19 on: June 05, 2016, 10:52:30 PM »
3 Strikes vs Most Expensive: 3 Strikes can be a very exciting game because it's played for a luxury car, and when it gets down to 1 number left and 1 strike left. Wins have been extra exciting since they went back to the 3 strikes in the bag rule, mainly because they have been hard to come by. It also has the perfect set for the game. It's only drawbacks are that the game can end rather quickly and anticlimactically, and it does get down to random drawing. Most Expensive is a classic, and it's had some nice sets over the years, but it's just a quickie. George being the 3rd model can make it fun, but otherwise there's nothing more that makes it overly exciting. 3 Strikes wins 9-2.

Bonkers vs Let em Roll: Bonkers can be pretty fun. The set is fun and colorful, and definitely matches the name of the game. It's great when players play it correctly and almost always win, but when the player looks at the audience too much it's just frustrating. Let em Roll is pretty fun, and it's been much more enjoyable ever since they updated the set during season 31. It's definitely not the best car game, but it's solid enough. This is a pretty tough call, but I'm going with Bonkers since it relies more on actual pricing. Bonkers wins 7-4.

Temptation vs Balance Game: Temptation is one of my favorite car games, and one of the more dramatic ones if the contestant gets down to the last number. However, several contestants either take the prizes or lose early on. The current set is better than the pink one, although that set did have its charm and I thought it looked better than the original one. Balance Game is pretty fun for a quick game, and the balancing effect is cool. It has a nice set too. Temptation gets the nod here pretty easily though. Temptation wins 9-2.

Spelling Bee vs Money Game: I always liked Spelling Bee, and there's usually drama at the end of the game. I always thought the set could be a little bigger, but otherwise I like the bee and honeycomb motif. Money Game is one of the original car games, and it can be somewhat dramatic at the end. The set is pretty nice, but it could maybe use another update sometime soon. It's a pretty tough call, but I'm going with Money Game narrowly. Money Game wins 6-5.

Offline PricingPatrick

• Outside in Line
« Reply #20 on: June 06, 2016, 04:34:59 AM »
I'm going to really mess up some of the brackets right now:
Most Expensive receives 10 points and 3 Strikes gets 1 solitary point
I like Most Expensive because it gets won fairly often, whereas I'm not seeing 3 Strikes being won when its played. Also, I feel like 3 Strikes drags on, if the game was quicker, which it will never be, I would give the game more points. Plus, Most Expensive seems to be a magnet for George Gray getting injured, and that's always fun to see.

Let Em Roll receives 9 points and Bonkers gets 2 points
Let em Roll has a unique pricing portion that no other games have and it is won fairly often. If not, you get some cash, and that's not bad.
Bonkers is fast paced and the prop looks great, but this comes down to my partiality towards games with some cash prizes.

Temptation receives 4 points and Balance Game gets 7 points.
Temptation seems like production wants to phone-in a car game. It feels as though production is offering 4 one bid prizes, or 3 and some cash, to bribe the contestant to hurry up and quit. The 4 points comes down to the fact that the contestant can win thousands automatically.
Balance Game has great visuals, great concept, and all-in-all is just a good game to watch. Nothing too exciting, nothing too boring.

Money Game gets 6 and Spelling Bee gets 5
The reasoning behind it is simple; Money Game has the best use of cash, consolation prize over bailout, besides that they are pretty even in my book.

Offline Torgo

• TPiR Alumnus
  • Essential to the Experience
    • Torgo Entertainment
« Reply #21 on: June 06, 2016, 10:42:56 AM »
Plus, Most Expensive seems to be a magnet for George Gray getting injured, and that's always fun to see.

We do not condone the personal injury of staff members on this site.
Torgo has left the building. John and I never really cared for the way he presented himself.

Offline WhammyPower788

• I'm on a horse.
    • Game Show Videos
« Reply #22 on: June 06, 2016, 11:12:41 AM »
[ 8] 3 STRIKES - MOST EXPENSIVE [ 3]
Most Expensive is a fine game, but the current set makes it look more like a missed revival of Pyramid.

3 Strikes is not supposed to be quick, and because of the infrequency of its wins, it's really exciting when someone wins the über car.

[ 7] LET 'EM ROLL - BONKERS [ 4]
Both fine games on their own, but who doesn't like a game of Yahtzee?

[ 4] TEMPTATION - BALANCE GAME [ 7]
Temptation is a great game, but I have despised the new set since day one.  It makes no sense to me.  Also, I like the twist in Balance Game in having to place two of the three bags.

[ 9] SPELLING BEE - MONEY GAME [ 2]
Money Game has always been "meh," especially with it's nearly weekly playings.

Bee is always fun to see, and I wish its "get one on the nose, get all three cards" rule transferred over to Rat Race (obviously, three rats, not five!)
« Last Edit: June 06, 2016, 11:16:32 AM by WhammyPower788 »
Visit GameShowVideos.com for lots of game show clips!

Offline CheckGameMeBob

• Taking a Bonus Spin
  • Check Game: Woefully Misunderstood Since 1981
« Reply #23 on: June 06, 2016, 02:51:12 PM »
1. 3 Strikes (10) - Most Expensive (1)

3 Strikes has everything.  A luxury car as the prize, suspense levels as high as an Alfred Hitchcock movie, and the crowd losing their minds along with the host and contestant when the game is won.  Unfortunately, sometimes bad luck plagues the game and 3 strikes come way too quickly.  Most Expensive is a fine three prize game, but at the end of the day, it's still a quickie.

2. Bonkers (7) - Let em Roll (4). 

I love watching the contestants who know how to play Bonkers, the music for the game is perfection, and the prize in this game is usually pretty darn good.  That said, it's maddening to watch the contestants who look at the audience too much and they really mess themselves up.  Let em Roll is great when won, but it really is sad when a player gets four cars and is unable to get the fifth car.  At least if that happens, the contestant gets 500-1500 bucks as a consolation prize.

3. Temptation (9) Balance Game (2)

Temptation can be really exciting if it's something better than a Chevy Spark being offered (ew) and the suspense builds a la 3 Strikes if the contestant gets the first few numbers right.  There have been times though where I feel that the prizes the contestant is being tempted with are better than the car being offered, but that hasn't happened too much.  Temptation is a classic and deserves to advance.  Balance Game isn't too good, though I do like the sound effects for when the scale is "balancing" itself and choosing 2 out of the 3 bags is a bit suspenseful.

4. Spelling Bee (8 )Money Game (3)

Money Game gets a few nostalgia points for its longevity and El Cheapo, but it doesn't top Spelling Bee.  Spelling Bee has a better set, more suspense as the contestant tries to spell out CAR (or get one of the car cards) and I like that if you get the price of one of the small prizes exactly right, you automatically win the three extra cards. 
« Last Edit: June 06, 2016, 03:26:23 PM by Alfonzo »
President, Return Rich Fields Campaign

Chairman, Buy or Sell Fan Club

HYO record: Coming or Going: 1-0.  Mystery Price: 0-1.  Squeeze Play: 1-0.  Flip Flop: 1-0.  Safe Crackers: 1-0, Buy or Sell: 1-0, 3 Strikes: 1-0, Card Game: 0-1, One Away: 1-0, Bonus Game: 1-0, Bump: 1-0, Switch?: 1-0, Double Prices, 1-0, Passcode: 0-1, Easy az 1,2,3: 1-0, Fabulous Showcases: 5-1. 

Total winnings: 1,548,521

Offline TinoStar11

• Double Showcase Winner
« Reply #24 on: June 06, 2016, 03:06:53 PM »
1) 3 Strikes - 10
    Most Expensive - 1

The Excitement level of 3 Strikes is 2nd to none. Suspense , Drama , Luck , Skill , you can't ask for a Better Car Game than this

2) Let 'em Roll - 4
    Bonkers - 7

While both games are enjoyable , Bonkers is just more Fun from Start to Finish.

3) Temptation - 9
    Balance Game '06 - 2

One of those Risk / rewards game I enjoy. You can play it safe or gamble and win it all.

4) Spelling Bee - 4
    Money Game - 7

Both games I enjoy a lot. But I love Money Game better just for El Cheapo. It grew up with me as a child and I've very fond of it ever since.

Offline Kev347

• Double Showcase Winner
  • I love it when people get lit up.
« Reply #25 on: June 06, 2016, 08:29:01 PM »
3 Strikes 10 - Most Expensive 1
Most Expensive is one of the better quickies, taking one of the simplest pricing concepts imaginable and turning it into a nice, straightforward game good for saving time. However, 3 Strikes is my favorite game for a reason. The sheer suspense of this game is unmatched on the show, and it is the perfect combination of luck and skill. It's like you're waiting for an alarm to go off, so you have to price quickly, but sometimes you get lucky and get to wait a bit longer. You never know, and that's part of what makes it so exciting.

Bonkers 9 - Let 'em Roll 2

Many who know me know that LER is one of my least favorite pricing games. I don't like that you automatically get $500 for making it on stage. I didn't like it when the grocery pricing was incidental to the game, and now I don't like it that the grocery pricing makes it very hard to win the way the game is set up now. There needs to be some sort of balance, and this game doesn't offer it - if the grocery pricing HAS to be really easy to make a game winnable, the game needs to be adjusted. The game has also always felt like a cheap imitation of Plinko to me - you climb up on a ramp, drop something off of it, and hope to get lucky. It's saved from 10-1 by the fact that Bonkers is a game I can take or leave. I don't like it nearly as much as the other timed games because the pricing, aside from the first number, can get quite random.

Temptation 7 - Balance Game 4

It mystifies me how a game as hard as Temptation has managed to stay in the pricing game rotation so long. That being said, that excitement when the game is actually won is tough to top. But a lot of the time, the game can be a slog. The best thing about the game was the cues, and now that they're gone it's just watching someone play a very hard, random game, capped off by a typically random 5/0 choice at the end, and then hoping they're smart enough to bail. Balance is one of the more imaginative quickies. It of course is based off the old SP game but I liked how they dressed up a really simple pricing concept with a cool prop and made it interesting. It is ultimately still a quickie though, and the excitement factor pushes Temptation over the top.

Spelling Bee 6 - Money Game 5

Yep, I know Money Game can be boring. But it's the Double Prices of car games. It's a very simple, quick pricing concept, and it works. Bee on the other hand...I have some problems with. The primary one is that the bailout is too weak - no one ever really goes for it. It also can get progressively more awkward as the game goes on. You didn't want $5000, so no you don't want $4000 after the first card is a C, and no you don't want $3000 after the 2nd card is an A, etc. It certainly is more suspenseful than Money, and that's most of why it gets the close win, but between the SP pricing just being sort of there and the bailout issues, Bee has never been a favorite of mine. I liked it more for a few years when it became rare and they were setting every car game up for a loss and Bee was one of the easier games to break that trend on, but now that that period of time is over...nah.

This was a pretty negative post, but we got a lot of the games I have issues with out of the way in the first round here. Future posts are going to get a lot tougher :)

Offline MSTieScott

• TPIR Alumnus!
« Reply #26 on: June 07, 2016, 07:29:27 PM »
Four matchups at a time? My responses are going to be unreasonably long!

Three Strikes vs. Most Expensive

A 1-16 match that's going to be a blowout? I'm shocked.

However, I'm not going to be awarding a 10-1 score here. I have mixed feelings about Three Strikes. I have a natural aversion to pricing games in which a contestant can do everything right but still lose due to bad luck, and Three Strikes is one of the biggest offenders in that department. Especially when there are three strike chips in the bag.

On the other hand, I have to admit that the "full count" scenario is one of the most exciting things that can happen on TPIR. I mean, it can be fun to watch at home, but I've been on that stage, and when a contestant had two strikes on the board and pulled the final number out of the bag... the energy at that moment was one of the most amazing things I ever felt during my time at the show.

Valiantly going up against Three Strikes, we have Most Expensive, a simple game with a simple premise that it could get away with back then because it was the first game to instruct contestants to just pick the most expensive thing. Plus, I think the current set is the first decent set the game ever had. I'm a simple man with simple tastes -- I can respect "pick the most expensive of three prizes so we can move on to another game."

But yeah, Three Strikes is obviously more fun. It wins, 7-4.

Let 'Em Roll vs. Bonkers

Ugh.

I'm not a fan of Bonkers. After the first digit, it's just blind paddle-placing for thirty seconds. There's little strategy, and it's not as much fun as it sounds on paper.

But people who know me from the early days of the TPIR message boards know that I really don't like Let 'Em Roll. On another show, it would be fine. But it just isn't a pricing game.

Well, that was my criticism of it in its early days -- the pricing portion was always super-obvious because the fun of the game lies in rolling the cubes. The game's no fun if the contestant doesn't have all three rolls.

Now, however, the pricing portion has been made more difficult. So now it is a pricing game. But when a contestant makes a mistake on the pricing and only gets two rolls, then the game itself usually becomes significantly less fun.

I'm angry that Let 'Em Roll got matched up against such an underwhelming opponent, I have to give it points. Fine... Bonkers wins, 8-3. "Let's Make a Deal," please come over and steal Let 'Em Roll for your show.

Temptation vs. Balance Game

Turns out I liked Temptation more when there was a steady stream of prize music throughout the proceedings. I realize that that's a petty reason to like a pricing game, but sometimes, it's all about the presentation.

Because Temptation is really hard, considering it's for an average-priced car. It's also really difficult to get four prizes with prices that make the game challenging, yet also offer a bailout incentive that's neither "clearly you should forget about the car" nor "these four prizes are not worth your consideration in the slightest." From what I've seen, the show has struck a good balance on that front in recent years (possibly leaning a little too much toward the former when all four decisions are coin flips).

Since I just said the word "balance," let's use that as a segue. I have no real opinion toward Balance Game. I like it better than the original Balance Game, as this one is much less convoluted. It does take up a little too much time considering the quantity of fun it returns, though.

And what was originally an excuse to use up leftover Barker Dollars has now become a burden to continue to manufacture new souvenirs with Drew's face on them. Anyway, Temptation wins, 7-4.

Spelling Bee vs. Money Game

Why hello, another-game-where-you-can-do-everything-right-but-lose-because-of-luck. Upping the card values to $1,000 at least makes the decisions interesting. Although usually a foregone conclusion -- once a contestant flips over one card, they're probably going to flip over the rest. It makes the whole repeated asking process feel like a chore, although it does seem right to go through with it -- after all, if a contestant gets four As in a row, then it might be prudent to take the $1,000 and run.

Money Game sure is boring, though. As one of the fastest car games, it's necessary, but boy... considering there's a car on the line, there isn't much fun to be had. Especially with how predictable the game has become in recent years. The recurring season number has given the game a little personality, though.

Still, I value actual gameplay over luck-based outcomes. Money Game wins, 6-5.
The statements and opinions expressed above are those of the author and do not necessarily reflect the opinions of the author's employer or any company the author has worked with, past or present. Individual results may vary.

Offline JustBecause

• Walking the Golden Road
  • Waiting until the Time is Money Avatar is ready!
« Reply #27 on: June 07, 2016, 08:52:35 PM »
I’ll go on record and say that I feel Most Expensive is seeded too low. It isn’t the best game ever, but it has a fair bit going for it; a chance to win 3 nice prizes, a nice looking set, and a chance for George to become more involved (YMMV). That said, 3 Strikes is worthy of its 1 seed, combines skill, luck and excitement better than pretty much every other game, and is the clear winner in this matchup.

3 Strikes: 9
Most Expensive: 2

Bonkers involves figuring out the price of a prize, and having to do it in only 30 seconds. Let ‘Em Roll is glorified Yahtzee, with a car as the top prize. I’ll vote for the game that is more of a pricing game.

Bonkers: 8
Let ‘Em Roll: 3

I just don’t get Balance Game. The set is one of the more creative ones, but the game itself is another “1 choice out of 3 options wins you the prize” type of games. Compared to Temptation, this really isn’t a contest.

Temptation: 10
Balance Game: 1

Money Game’s biggest problem is that it’s overplayed. I get why it is, but still, not many games (if any) deserve a near-weekly rotation. Money Game itself though is a solid concept that almost always works. Spelling Bee, to me, suffers from the opposite problem; it’s underplayed, but parts of the game are flawed (Kev touched upon why that is better than I could). At the end of the day, I’ll take Money Game’s overplaying over Spelling Bee’s underplaying.

Money Game: 7
Spelling Bee: 4 

Offline SuperBall85

• In Contestant's Row
« Reply #28 on: June 09, 2016, 04:28:22 PM »

3 Strikes vs. Most Expensive: 10 - 1

This is nothing against Most Expensive, as it a functional multiprizer that can be played fairly quickly. But, 3 Strikes is one of the best that TPiR has to offer. Awesome set, great dramatic and tense gameplay, and always exciting to watch.

Let 'Em Roll vs. Bonkers: 7 - 4

This one is a little tougher, as I enjoy them both. But, I really like Let 'Em Roll! It's got a great set (especially in its second version), and the ability to win both cash and a car is great. The tension as the dice roll and sometimes tilt over at the last second is great. That said, Bonkers is a fun, physical game. If it weren't for the fact I enjoy Let 'em Roll like I do, this would be even closer.

Temptation vs. Balance Game: 7 - 4

Temptation is fun in that is an extended play game--I've always liked the ones where the models wheel out the individual prizes. The set is fine (both old and new), and the idea that you can take the prizes or go for the car is nice too. But, I also like Balance Game '06. It's a unique way to make a fast-paced quick game with a unique set and props. Temptation does get the edge on this one.

Spelling Bee vs. Money Game: 8 - 3

Money Game is a staple of the show, and while I prefer the design of the 70s prop to the current one, it is still an enjoyable game, and I like the fact that you can win money from it if not the car. But... that being said... I *love* Spelling Bee. It's got a good set, a great concept, and is fun to watch, especially if it is down to the last card. The option to take money at any point is another way to ramp up the drama.

I hope I voted in the correct way for this to count. If not, let me know!

Offline therealcu2010

• Director
  • Acknowledge Me!
    • Buy a Vowel Boards, A Wheel of Fortune Community
« Reply #29 on: June 09, 2016, 08:20:37 PM »
You need to make it more clear which way you're voting...you just have scores there. :)

I can infer from your commentary that you're voting in favor of Strikes/Roll/Temptation/Bee, please confirm that's correct.

Everyone else- time is running out, so get your vote in! Don't let your favorite be eliminated because you failed to vote for it!

"Nobody cares about the guest stars." - Roger Dobkowitz

"Change isn't always good. Sometimes changing things is a terrible mistake." - Bob Barker

People are tired of the f**kery and drama, but if we'd actually talk to each other sometimes instead of a whole bunch of private conversations with other people, it'd go a long way to perhaps fixing the problems most seem to see in the site.