Author Topic: Guests Revealed for Celebrity Week  (Read 2261 times)

Offline TPIRFan2000

• Taking a Bonus Spin
Guests Revealed for Celebrity Week
« on: February 13, 2017, 01:40:09 PM »
https://www.cbspressexpress.com/cbs-entertainment/shows/the-price-is-right/photos?page=1 (pictures on pages 1-4)

7821 (Monday, February 20) - Julie Bowen
7822 (Tuesday, February 21) - Jane Lynch
7823 (Wednesday, February 22) - Jack Black
7824 (Thursday, February 23) - Wilmer Valderrama
7825 (Friday, February 24) - Chris O'Donnell
« Last Edit: February 13, 2017, 01:45:54 PM by TPIRFan2000 »
I hadn't really thought about this before, but the reality of death means that every day there are less people in the world than the day before.  In reality there are many more people in the world than this but for illustration: If one day there are 1000 people in the world and the next day 55 people die, now there are 945 people in the world. if 30 more die the next day now there are 915 people in the world. So we'll eventually become extinct as will all creatures as the same reality applies to dogs, cats, horses etc.

Offline sayingsorry

• Taking a Bonus Spin
Re: Guests Revealed for Celebrity Week
« Reply #1 on: February 13, 2017, 02:39:50 PM »
https://www.cbspressexpress.com/cbs-entertainment/shows/the-price-is-right/photos?page=1 (pictures on pages 1-4)

Are these two that big of celebs still or ever? I have never heard of Julie and I did not think Chris was still big anymore.

Jane Lynch is a nice pick up for the show she will be great

Offline MSTieScott

• TPIR Alumnus!
« Reply #2 on: February 13, 2017, 03:47:14 PM »
Are these two that big of celebs still or ever? I have never heard of Julie and I did not think Chris was still big anymore.

Julie Bowen is currently starring on Modern Family (interesting that they're featuring a celebrity who's currently known for her work on ABC).

I'm most surprised that these are actually airing in the intended episode number order.
The statements and opinions expressed above are those of the author and do not necessarily reflect the opinions of the author's employer or any company the author has worked with, past or present. Individual results may vary.

Offline TinoStar11

• Double Showcase Winner
« Reply #3 on: February 13, 2017, 04:19:32 PM »
I love how they also have a Host from Another Game Show and Network ( Jane Lynch , Hollywood Game Night , NBC )
I wonder if the Show will acknowledge that show or the network it's on.

Offline JayC

• Double Showcase Winner
« Reply #4 on: February 13, 2017, 04:34:02 PM »
Jack Black is the only one of the five that I'm definitely interested in watching. He and Drew should interact pretty well.

Chris O'Donnell is currently on NCIS Los Angeles. I forgot that Wilmer Valderrama also has (had?) a recurring role on NCIS until looking him up.

Offline thepriceis_J

• Double Showcase Winner
« Reply #5 on: February 13, 2017, 04:53:01 PM »

These dates are partially incorrect. Press Express captions reveal the actual dates to be...

Monday - 7823 - Jack Black
Tuesday - 7824 - Wilmer Valderrama
Wednesday - 7822 - Jane Lynch
Thursday - 7821 - Julie Bowen
Friday - 7825 - Chris O'Donnell

I know the calendar still says these will air in order. I'd go with that since these pictures and information with them are going out to the press. There's also a promo up if anyone is interested, but currently only viewable on Press Express.

Surprised you hadn't partially heard of Julie since Modern Family usually wins big at the Emmys consistently. Their heyday might be over, but they were Emmy darlings in the beginning of the decade. The show is still currently airing. As JayC stated, Chris is on NCIS:LA so he seems like an easy pick-up. I'd honestly be more surprised in the Valderrama pickup. I also didn't know that he was on NCIS (a regular role he's had with the beginning of their current season) and I feel he's more known most recently as being Demi Levato's ex.

I like the selection here. Jack Black and Jane Lynch are great gets and are probably going to be really good shows. Can't wait to see them.
« Last Edit: February 13, 2017, 04:59:34 PM by thepriceis_J »
"WHO GOT BIRDS?" - Snoop Dogg
Coming on Down since Season 20!
Season 13 & 14 CSS Champion

Me: Of all of the game shows you've hosted, besides Jeopardy!, like High Rollers or Classic Concentration, which is your favorite?
Alex Trebek: I'd have to say To Tell The Truth, because it was the first time in my career that I got to sit down while I was hosting.

Offline BD

• Taking a Bonus Spin
« Reply #6 on: February 14, 2017, 12:39:55 AM »
Jack Black should be fun to watch.

Offline Plinkoman

• 5/28/2019
  • TPiR Alumnus
« Reply #7 on: February 14, 2017, 01:28:07 AM »
Don't think anyone has mentioned the fact that Julie Bowen was in Happy Gilmore, which, of course, had a certain game show host we all know and love in it.
1,686 days until I am re-eligible to be a contestant on The Price Is Right!

No longer a Push Over!