Author Topic: What exactly is this "Clam" design that I see being mentioned in the timeline?  (Read 2753 times)

Offline Plinkomatic

• In Contestant's Row
  • AKA The One Who No One Gets
« Last Edit: July 31, 2017, 06:01:08 PM by PayingTheRent »
You're going to play PLINKOOOOOOOOOOOOO! For a chance to win up to fifty THOOOOOOOOOUUUUUUUUUUUUUSAND dollars!

Offline GR_Man_9009

• Walking the Golden Road
  • BBT Rules!
    • My Facebook Page
Can you post a pic of it?
The Big Bang Theory Rules!

Offline CBSpromoman

• Double Showcase Winner
    • Patrick’s Place
The "Clam" is the large cylindrical prop that displays some items up for bid. The front doors have a dollar sign design of some kind and the cylinder opens to reveal a model and the prize.

You can see the 1980s version of it at about 11:15 in this clip: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QqwwXtNbO4U
Visit my blog: Patrick's Place

Offline Plinkomatic

• In Contestant's Row
The "Clam" is the large cylindrical prop that displays some items up for bid. The front doors have a dollar sign design of some kind and the cylinder opens to reveal a model and the prize.

You can see the 1980s version of it at about 11:15 in this clip: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QqwwXtNbO4U

Oh, so THAT'S the Clam. I get why it's called that now. :)
You're going to play PLINKOOOOOOOOOOOOO! For a chance to win up to fifty THOOOOOOOOOUUUUUUUUUUUUUSAND dollars!

Offline Mr. Weatherman

Just for future reference, this is the type of question that's good to ask in the Simple Questions & Answers Thread:)
Pardon my language, but I do believe we all need to calm the f*** down.

“It’s an important stick — it’s my Plinko stick...I use it for A LOT of things!” - Bob Barker

Offline Plinkomatic

• In Contestant's Row
Just for future reference, this is the type of question that's good to ask in the Simple Questions & Answers Thread:)

Okay

Offline therealcu2010

• Director
  • Acknowledge Me!
    • Buy a Vowel Boards, A Wheel of Fortune Community
Okay

Just for future reference, this is the kind of post you've been told not to make.
"Nobody cares about the guest stars." - Roger Dobkowitz

"Change isn't always good. Sometimes changing things is a terrible mistake." - Bob Barker

People are tired of the f**kery and drama, but if we'd actually talk to each other sometimes instead of a whole bunch of private conversations with other people, it'd go a long way to perhaps fixing the problems most seem to see in the site.