Author Topic: April 24 taping -- spare ticket  (Read 3197 times)

Offline Tofino

• Outside in Line
April 24 taping -- spare ticket
« on: April 18, 2007, 12:02:27 AM »
I have 2 tickets for the April 24 ticket and I am coming down by myself as my wife isn't bothered to wait in line all night :).  Fair enough!  So someone is lucky on this one.

I am not looking for a date or any such weirdness so don't misapprehend.  I am coming down from Vancouver BC and basically going on a horrid no-sleep Bobfest.  I'm just offering this up to the TRUE FANS~! who post here.  If you're someone's grandmum all the better as I first watched this show with my grandmum way way back in the day.

You must:

1. Guarantee you'll BE THERE in lineup by midnight on April 24.  I will be there as close to midnight as possible, in the 11:30-12:30 range.  I'll be driving from Anaheim and reckon it's a 30+ minute drive that time of night.

2. Appreciate that I will likely be slightly grumpy due to lack of sleep, and probably play my DS or something when not nodding off.

3. Tell me the correct price if I get on stage :D.  Well, try.

If you can ABSOLUTELY 100% BE THERE as per #1, hit this thread with a reply saying so.  We'll PM and such.  I'm the very tall guy in the whacky Hawaiian shirt, if you are at the taping but do not need a ticket :).

Offline Tofino

• Outside in Line
Re: April 24 taping -- spare ticket
« Reply #1 on: April 22, 2007, 09:43:05 PM »
Oh well, no replies, but I'll still BE THERE~!  Hope to see any of you at the taping.  I'll now be wearing an old-style Vancouver Canucks jersey that I know will likely screw me out of any contestant chance, but ah well.