Author Topic: Super Password bloopers  (Read 1978 times)

Offline ooboh

• Taking a Bonus Spin
Super Password bloopers
« on: November 12, 2018, 01:09:23 AM »
1. Does anybody know if there’s a clip of a Super Password episode on YouTube where the Ca$hword sound effect sounded drastically different, which unintentionally caused a huge blooper?
2. Does anybody know if there’s an episode involving a contestant named Wendy who slipped and fell while being introduced?
« Last Edit: November 12, 2018, 01:19:52 AM by ooboh »

Offline howierules86

• Double Showcase Winner
Re: Super Password bloopers
« Reply #1 on: November 12, 2018, 07:05:32 AM »
1. Don't know.
2. Yes, in December 1987 (Sally Struthers & David Doyle were the celebs that week).

Online mechamind

• Double Showcase Winner
  • Recaps can feel like a behemoth task.
    • Buy a Vowel Boards
« Reply #2 on: November 12, 2018, 05:08:27 PM »
2. There is a blooper clip on the internet, with the contestant named Wendy.

Bert: Are you alright? Are you okay? I was just gonna go "SAFE!".
Telephone Game was retired because it was lame. (And no, we’re not making that up – that really is the official reason.)
________

Fan of The Price is Right since the 1990's, my early childhood...and really happy that summer break was a thing.

Retro recapper for The Price is Right and Wheel of Fortune episodes. (Taking a breather as of April 25, 2024.)

Sticky Keys champion as of October 22, 2023.

Offline Thatgameshowguy

• 2/1/2023: Superfan!
  • TPiR Alumnus
  • my trailer is all flat and paper-y
« Reply #3 on: November 12, 2018, 06:08:18 PM »
1. You might be thinking of one where the Wheel of Fortune puzzle reveal cue was used instead of the normal cue played when the password comes on screen. There's a clip of that on the internet, and Pat Sajak was one of the celebs.
YES! You have them all right! You win $2,500! You will putt from the closest line!

Jhc2010 putts from the closest line and WINS!!!

Congratulations! Those 2 cars are yours! Now we go to the Showcase Showdown! You will spin first. Pick a number between 1 and 20.