Author Topic: (UNOFFICIAL) WPG 11/28/18 - The Joker's on Me Edition  (Read 2317 times)

Offline OneBidTris

• 4/2/2024
  • Hosting FPG for Season 50
(UNOFFICIAL) WPG 11/28/18 - The Joker's on Me Edition
« on: November 21, 2018, 01:36:38 PM »
As mentioned previously, this won't be an official game of FPG, purely a for fun game that is meant to test something out, but what?

A few years ago, our old host Firey did a gimmick where you had a extra game where if it got played, would replace another game from your lineup and take those points. But there was a catch. If it wasn't a Key Game, then it wouldn't count. This was called the "Joker".

I'm bringing it back, and we'll see if this is a gimmick that's worth keeping around for later.

Simply give your normal lineup of 6 games as you would every FPG and give me a seventh game which will be your Joker, just a game with no result or confidence. If it manages to be a successful use, then I replace that game with whichever one that would give you the most MP/CP. However, it must be a Key Game and that includes both regular picks and Joker picks. Here's an example:

Example #1:  One player picks 3 Strikes as his Joker.  Three different players put 3 Strikes on their normal FPG list. -- VALID JOKER, since it goes on the frequency chart as "3 Strikes - 4".

Example #2:  Four players pick 3 Strikes as their Joker, but no other players picked 3 Strikes anywhere. -- VALID JOKER, since it still goes on the frequency chart as "3 Strikes - 4".

Example #3:  Four players pick 3 Strikes as their Joker, but one player puts 3 Strikes on his normal FPG list. -- JOKER DOESN'T COUNT, since it goes on the frequency chart as "3 Strikes - 5".

It'll make it a little tougher for me, but I want to spice it up a little and what better way to do that than with a very Fill in the Blank episode that I can't even play (due to being at the show). Let's see how you can handle it.

==========

SPOILERS: Two games and results are spoiled, go to the thread to find out which ones.

Monday (9/24/2018 - 8421K) S?/Card/Pair/Flip/TTM/Seat
Tuesday (9/25/2018 - 8422K) Range/Danger/Hole/Safe/Squeeze/Bee
Wednesday (9/26/2018 - 8423K) L7/ME/40K Punch/DP/CO/Line
Thursday (Wednesday 11/28/2018 - 8424K) PREEMPTED
Friday (9/28/2018 - 8425K) OA/Clock/X/Freeze/Buck/Bargain