Author Topic: Tickets for May 15  (Read 3675 times)

Offline bLAcKGoLDfAn38

• Outside in Line
Tickets for May 15
« on: April 28, 2007, 07:39:18 PM »
Hey.  I have tickets for the 1:15 pm taping on Tuesday, May 15.  Unfortunately, I can not go so I am hoping that two happy TPIR fans can go instead! :-D  So, just reply back whenever any of you can and I'll send them out right away.  

Included:
2 TPIR tickets for the 1:15 pm taping on Tuesday, May 15

Offline GoldenBulldog

• Double Showcase Winner
  • Creative Writer, Loyal Friend and True
    • My Faceook Page
Re: Tickets for May 15
« Reply #1 on: April 28, 2007, 07:54:39 PM »
Unfortunately, I'm all burned out of my money from the last TPiR journey I made.  Also, I think this is in the wrong forum section.
I just wanted to drop you a note and thank you for your love, affection and loyalty to me, drew, the models and.... The Price is Right....thank you for being such a "Loyal Friend & True". -Rich Fields (in an e-mail sent to me on 3/17/2010)

I support The Price is Right...even if nobody I know likes Drew Carey.

Offline atomiq

• Outside in Line
« Reply #2 on: April 29, 2007, 01:26:48 PM »
I will happily take those tickets off of your hands! Email me at ghettotriathlete@gmail.com and I will give you all the details.

Offline thewhammy_2000

• Double Showcase Winner
    • The FunDMental Game Show Site
« Reply #3 on: April 30, 2007, 05:57:11 PM »
I have mailed a request in the middle of March for tickets and I just got a letter today saying there are no more for the rest of the month, and I already paid for my flight there. SO, I guess I can add myself of the list of people that have waited for tickets, planned and requested for tickets, set up the trip there, only to be busted by the ticket department.

I am willing to take an offer of tickets for that week. You can let me know promptly by e-mailing me at thewhammy_2000@yahoo.com or any other way. Thanks.

Anytime during that week would be okay.
My somewhat popular YouTube channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/thewhammy83 for Price, PYL, and other game shows.

Offline catiebug

• Outside in Line
« Reply #4 on: May 14, 2007, 12:33:37 PM »
you might not still have them, but im still looking for one if you could just get back to me asap that would be great!