Author Topic: Drew Comes Out Already Holding Mic?  (Read 6073 times)

Offline radioboy

• 6/1/2007
  • TPiR Alumnus
Re: Drew Comes Out Already Holding Mic?
« Reply #15 on: April 19, 2019, 10:39:10 PM »
FWIW I *asked* if it was homophobic or sexist in my post, but it's clear which one triggered feelings, which wasn't the point.

I agree that they can barely stand to lose more time in the show. It's already super short. Maybe it was a split second decision no one event thought about.

Offline ThomHuge

• Walking the Golden Road
« Reply #16 on: April 19, 2019, 10:44:16 PM »
FWIW I *asked* if it was homophobic or sexist in my post, but it's clear which one triggered feelings, which wasn't the point.

You keep trying to get around the fact that it was *you* that raised the point. Whether it was a statement or a question--the notion originated with you. It was in your post, which began this thread. The rest is just semantics. And as I said, when you raise such an outlandish notion, you're going to get called on it.

Offline radioboy

• 6/1/2007
  • TPiR Alumnus
« Reply #17 on: April 20, 2019, 12:22:37 AM »
LOL I'm not trying to get around anything  I raised other points too, like sexism, but no one seemed to jump on that. Anyway, my original question stands...why the change? I listed possible reasons, and you got stuck on calling me out (which, excuse me...but I AM gay and it DOES have a hint of the belief that Drew wouldn't want a man handing him a mic.) Drew tends to be quite progressive, hence why it struck me as odd. But you go ahead with your accusations. I'm not the outlandish one.