Author Topic: Interesting Cullen TPIR package on eBay  (Read 2597 times)

Offline vnisanian2001

• Walking the Golden Road
Interesting Cullen TPIR package on eBay
« on: May 18, 2019, 01:45:43 AM »

Offline pannoni1

• Double Showcase Winner
Re: Interesting Cullen TPIR package on eBay
« Reply #1 on: May 22, 2019, 09:27:35 PM »
Here's a tape that almost certainly contains two episodes, either from 1980 or 1981, and IIRC have never seen any original broadcast episodes from this early ever offered on eBay. Several popular ABC primetime shows are also included (no Jeffersons or Archie Bunker's Place, they ran on CBS). I made a literal last-second bid, but ultimately $40 wasn't enough (I've still never paid more than $15 for a single tape BTW). I just hope that the winner posts the episodes at some point or simply enters them into the circuit, since fur could have been potentially offered. The Poker Game is shown on one of the photos.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/40-Used-Blank-VHS-Tape-TV-Shows-Game-Shows-1980s-Sold-As-Blank/233228995337?ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT&_trksid=p2060353.m1438.l2649

BTW I didn't decide to bid crazy because this seller doesn't accept returns, or I would likely have bid much higher (perhaps close to $100) since I've never dealt with him/her. I did however do this "buy, dub, and record" with an episode from the 1986 portion of Season 14 from a different seller that accepted returns. It also included the rest of that day's CBS game show lineup (5/15/86), but later discovered that a trader already had it in circulation and the episode, although not marked well and not yet shared in The Video Vault, was already posted.   
« Last Edit: May 22, 2019, 09:33:36 PM by pannoni1 »
Now open for tape trading! Please PM me for an offer with a list included.

The list: http://pannoni1.angelfire.com/

Offline Ccook

• Double Showcase Winner
  • 67 years of The Price Is Right
Re: Interesting Cullen TPIR package on eBay
« Reply #2 on: June 17, 2019, 08:34:38 AM »
The Colonial Theater, where NBC's Price originated, is now the David Rubenstein Atrium at Lincoln Center.
"No man is exempt from saying silly things; the mischief is to say them deliberately."
--Michel de Montaigne