Author Topic: Stu's Show This Week - 7/17/19 (including TPIR)  (Read 2489 times)

Offline mellongraig

• Double Showcase Winner
Stu's Show This Week - 7/17/19 (including TPIR)
« on: July 14, 2019, 05:52:40 PM »
Since TPIR will be discussed this Wednesday, I'll put this here (and in a new thread).

This week on Wednesday's bi-weekly Stu's Show, the focus will be on game shows, late night, daytime, and streaming, one of those topics will involve discussion of The Price Is Right, with Steve Beverly and Wesley Hyatt being the guests. Given the amount of topics that will be discussed including Price, and possibly a lot of listener e-mail interaction, this could go really long and may break the record that stands at about 4.5 hours (not counting the 6 hour New Year's Eve shows).

Don't miss your chance to tune in at www.stusshow.com beginning live at 4 pm Pacific, 7 pm Eastern this Wednesday, and while you do you should e-mail your question(s)/comments but keep them brief, especially for TPIR with ideas but also other topics, even the ones that are not discussed. Hopefully a lot of e-mails will come from us, and should be a great show to listen to.

Here is the link for the video version:
https://iframe.dacast.com/b/92970/c/447572

Offline mellongraig

• Double Showcase Winner
Re: Stu's Show This Week - 7/17/19 (including TPIR)
« Reply #1 on: July 17, 2019, 07:52:47 PM »
They are talking about this topic as we speak right now.

Offline urbanpreppie0004

• Taking a Bonus Spin
« Reply #2 on: July 17, 2019, 10:28:24 PM »
Yeah, I’ll pass.

Offline mellongraig

• Double Showcase Winner
« Reply #3 on: July 17, 2019, 11:56:36 PM »
4 hours? Wow, this week's installment was pretty long even though they tried to get it done under three hours and avoid a marathon but they couldn't with the last segment being listener e-mails (myself included). There was even a discussion about whether to cut the show off at 6 pm his time like in the old days based on industry people with regards to the last show, and show the rest of the show next week pre-recorded but the vast majority and myself wanted to keep the show as long as it wanted to.

Basically from listening and watching the program for me there really wasn't anything new that they discussed other than speculation and that Drew is robotic from their standpoint (with some online people disagreeing), and one of the listener e-mails reaffirming the new EP news. When it did come to the listener e-mail segment, there was Buzzr discussion with regards to the Cullen TPIR and whether if it will become a permanent fixture on the library (as well as the Barker/nighttime versions), given that Les kept them away for a long while. The guests answer to that question were mixed.

The full show will be available in the archives soon.
« Last Edit: July 17, 2019, 11:58:38 PM by mellongraig »