Author Topic: Deal or No Deal models tournament!  (Read 2788 times)

Offline heelsrule1988

• Double Showcase Winner
    • My Deal or No Deal recaps
Deal or No Deal models tournament!
« on: May 10, 2007, 05:15:19 PM »
http://dondmodelstourney.bravehost.com/

Making that wallpaper of the Deal or No Deal models got me in the mood to start up another tournament, so here it is. This one should be better than ever, considering I am showing tons of people about this. The site has everything you need to know. All the fun starts on Monday... looking forward to it!

You'll notice that Claudia and Lisa are back in the mix. I realized that disqualifying them from future tournaments was kind of unfair. Also, you guys were basically the majority of the voters in the first two tournaments, so I think that's a big part of why Claudia and Lisa won them.

Offline heelsrule1988

• Double Showcase Winner
Re: Deal or No Deal models tournament!
« Reply #1 on: May 14, 2007, 12:01:42 AM »
The tournament is underway! Let the voting begin.

Offline heelsrule1988

• Double Showcase Winner
« Reply #2 on: May 14, 2007, 11:55:34 PM »
Where are the voters? The last tournament seemed to gain some interest on here, but so far, only catfan2002 has voted. Come on, guys... vote!

Offline heelsrule1988

• Double Showcase Winner
« Reply #3 on: May 15, 2007, 02:01:55 PM »
Okay... I'm just postponing it for a few days until I can figure out a better way to do this. I'm assuming the problem is that people think it's an overload to put 12 matchups in one voting period. I kind of agree, but I did that so pool play wouldn't last for a long time. I guess it has to, though, for people to not complain about it being too much work. So, I'm figuring out how to redo pool play so everyone will be happy. I tried it with four matchups per voting period, and that would make pool play run for two months. I'm not sure I want that. If any of you have some other suggestions on how to resolve my problem, let me know. I've even considered dropping the 11-point system, which I love, but that's another thing that seems to make people mad. I guess they just want the simple method of picking a winner and that's it.

Offline heelsrule1988

• Double Showcase Winner
« Reply #4 on: May 15, 2007, 04:02:10 PM »
I decided to kill the 11-point system, so now all you have to do is simply pick a winner in each matchup. Plus, I cut down the number of matchups in each voting period, so it'll be easier. Hopefully there will be some participation now that I've done this. The tournament restarts tonight at midnight.

Offline heelsrule1988

• Double Showcase Winner
« Reply #5 on: May 16, 2007, 12:00:35 AM »
Alright, the tournament has restarted. Let's hope things go better this time around.