Author Topic: FPG 2/21/20 - RESULTS  (Read 1271 times)

Offline OneBidTris

• 4/2/2024
  • Hosting FPG for Season 50
FPG 2/21/20 - RESULTS
« on: February 22, 2020, 10:08:34 PM »
This lineup really doesn't make sense. Saving Punch for last as one final surprise? I understand that, but the lineup around it was very lobsided. It doesn't help when half the games aren't due and even going back-to-back weeks. I would say it's an FPG twist, but I'm not sure why they thought this was the proper way to slot the lineup. Anyway, the rundown:

Dice Game - 7 picks. dprice and Teddy nail it. Kev gets 2x PA.
Vend-O-Price - 4 picks. 2K, Sweep, JJ, Tan8 receive 10K each. JJ gets 2x PA.
One Away - 3 picks. 04, Wayo, 2K get 15K. Wayo nailed it.
Double Cross - 2 picks good for 25K each. Tan8 gets 1/2, JJ gets 4/20.
Side by Side - Tan8 knew what to do and gets 50K and 2/6.
Punch-a-Bunch - Everyone picked it (as it was spoiled). Only gamesurf had it last and he'll get 4x PA. 6 others picked it as their PA.

Tanzerey8 did the best job of picking games, but could not pin any slots down and has to settle for 4th. JJ's on a hot streak and wins this game with 7/25. For the first time in a while, we have a tie for medals as Wayoshi and Teddy both pick up silver with 6/18. It was a very tight race between 2nd and 6th with only 4 CP separating all 5 scores.

As I sit here scratching my head about what happened with this lineup, I'll see you guys next week to close out this fast-moving February.

Offline OneBidTris

• 4/2/2024
  • Hosting FPG for Season 50
Re: FPG 2/21/20 - RESULTS
« Reply #1 on: February 24, 2020, 12:05:15 PM »
This lineup was screwed up heavily by #VendAndSideOnEverySpecialWeek. But the car game imbalance was also insane.