Author Topic: please help make my dream come true.  (Read 4244 times)

Offline amygunnarson

• Outside in Line
please help make my dream come true.
« on: May 16, 2007, 01:29:52 AM »
my sister (harklammor) posted a message on the site yesterday, but we are truly asking for anyone's kind help in regards to getting tickets.

my aunt told us she had "connections" at CBS and got us 2 tickets for the may 15th taping at 1:30.  we've been planning this for months and had awesome t-shirts made with bob's caricatured face on our shirts (which are so cute, i'm going to wear it regardless if i make it to the show or not). we found out the night before the show by email, that it didn't work out and my aunt couldn't get the tickets.  my sister and i are truly devastated.  i drove down from northern california for the taping with my hopes and dreams of seeing bob and possibly getting the chance the play plinko shattered :(  

i've been a fan for ages and can't tell you how sad i am that i am driving back to northern california tomorrow morning without seeing bob or having the price is right experience.

if any of you out there have 2 extra tickets to any of the upcoming shows, please let me know.

thank you so very much and take care,
amy

amygunnarson@hotmail.com