Author Topic: Playable Price is Right game from years ago  (Read 1961 times)

Offline trapperm

• In Contestant's Row
Playable Price is Right game from years ago
« on: June 18, 2020, 08:50:29 PM »
Hey everyone,

I am hoping you can help me out.  Years ago, someone created a PC Price is Right game you could download and as you played you would randomly unlock pricing games.  Does anyone remember what it was called and if it is still available to download?  I think it had other classic games shows as well.  Thanks for your help in advance!
trapperm does not endorse change for changes sake

Offline pricefan18

• Double Showcase Winner
Re: Playable Price is Right game from years ago
« Reply #1 on: June 18, 2020, 08:52:24 PM »
Big Jon's Price is Right was the game, among others he had. You can still find some of them including that one somewhere, but....his original sites are long gone unfortunately now.

Offline trapperm

• In Contestant's Row
« Reply #2 on: June 18, 2020, 09:00:50 PM »
Thank you so so much!  Just randomly got to thinking about it today when this site popped back into my thoughts when I used to be able to watch the show and chat.
trapperm does not endorse change for changes sake

Offline pricefan18

• Double Showcase Winner
« Reply #3 on: June 18, 2020, 09:05:59 PM »
You're welcome, glad I could help. :) I enjoyed many of his games too when younger, Price included. Race to a Billion actually was a favorite of mine as an original. Still miss that one.

Offline therealcu2010

• Director
  • Acknowledge Me!
    • Buy a Vowel Boards, A Wheel of Fortune Community
« Reply #4 on: June 19, 2020, 06:48:50 AM »
Those games were made without license or consent from Fremantle, and thus got pulled down. As such, you can't download them anymore.
"Nobody cares about the guest stars." - Roger Dobkowitz

"Change isn't always good. Sometimes changing things is a terrible mistake." - Bob Barker

People are tired of the f**kery and drama, but if we'd actually talk to each other sometimes instead of a whole bunch of private conversations with other people, it'd go a long way to perhaps fixing the problems most seem to see in the site.

Offline pricefan18

• Double Showcase Winner
« Reply #5 on: June 19, 2020, 08:28:39 PM »
Those games were made without license or consent from Fremantle, and thus got pulled down. As such, you can't download them anymore.

There are some random places you can find em I think though no? Or at least there were, one place in particular comes to mind. I had used it before.

Offline Mr. Weatherman

« Reply #6 on: June 19, 2020, 11:05:29 PM »
It’s a game that was illegal to distribute, and this forum isn’t the place to discuss how to obtain a copy.  End of story.

Pardon my language, but I do believe we all need to calm the f*** down.

“It’s an important stick — it’s my Plinko stick...I use it for A LOT of things!” - Bob Barker