Author Topic: #U Decide Week 2015 Episodes  (Read 1548 times)

Offline PriceFan07

• Double Showcase Winner
#U Decide Week 2015 Episodes
« on: August 19, 2021, 12:44:46 AM »
I was just curious if anyone happens to have or know where I could find the "#U Decide Week" episodes from February 2015. The episode that contained $100,000 Rat Race (which I believe was the Tuesday show) was my very first live taping of the show, but the only one I do not have a copy of. I would love to get my hands on a copy of that show. I've tried YouTube but no luck. Thanks y'all!
Get Ready to Price the Prize!
George Gray! Rachel Reynolds! Amber Lancaster! Manuela Arbelaez! Alexis Gaube! And James O'Halloran!
As we play the fabulous, sixty-minute Price is Right!
And here's the star of The Price is Right - Drew Carey!

Offline TPIRfan#9821

• 4/23/2020
  • TPiR Alumnus
  • ghost in the more-than-shell bedroom
Re: #U Decide Week 2015 Episodes
« Reply #1 on: August 19, 2021, 05:06:39 PM »
Fremantle put that episode into Content ID on YouTube, so any uploads from that episode are blocked.

I was able to extract that $100,000 playing though from their old YouTube channel. If you want to relive it, download it.
"If any show, forget sports, Price is Right, [the audience is] the star of the show. Somebody... coming on down and losing their minds, and ... crying, that's the show. The show isn't me, the show isn't necessarily [a] can of soup, how much that is, it's watching people go bananas, and there's going to be some of that missing."

-Drew Carey, interview with Athletic, September 16, 2020

"I honestly thought the doubler was gone, but 9821 going $0 makes sense"

-thatvhstapeguy, Discord message, April 5, 2023