Author Topic: Trying to find episode that aired on January 17, 1994. Episode code 9041D.  (Read 876 times)

Offline Ajs061

• Outside in Line
My dad (Edward) was on this episode and I was trying to find it. The airing date was the day of the Northridge earthquake so I don’t know if that’s why it is so hard to find. Thank you very much for your help!

Offline Sotc2022

• In the Audience
 I can recall that day vividly and there was no network programming on any big three

Offline jude_este

• Walking the Golden Road
  • Camp Old School Sci-Fi
Have you tried to send an email to archive@fremantle.com or their Burbank office listed here? And remember to include essential information like the airdate and the show number.

Also, I am not sure how much it is, as they will likely charge a fee (not sure how much though.) for retrieval and digitization of the episode. And let us know if you hear anything back.

Offline SteveGavazzi

• Loyal Friend and True &
  • Director
My dad (Edward) was on this episode and I was trying to find it. The airing date was the day of the Northridge earthquake so I don’t know if that’s why it is so hard to find. Thank you very much for your help!

I don't know that this knowledge will actually help in your search, but your dad's show ended up airing on April 25.
"Every game is somebody's favorite." -- Wise words from Roger Dobkowitz.

Offline PriceFan07

• Double Showcase Winner
Reaching out to Fremantle via the email address provided above is definitely a place to start. I reached out to them to see if I could obtain a copy of my first taping from February 2015. They got back to me pretty quickly and informed me it's something they can do and that they typically charge a $100 copy/reproduction fee and they then share a link for you to download the programme you requested. They also mentioned they're still working on some hefty backlog from the pandemic but offered to add me to their wait list for when they're caught up.
Get Ready to Price the Prize!
George Gray! Rachel Reynolds! Amber Lancaster! Manuela Arbelaez! Alexis Gaube! And James O'Halloran!
As we play the fabulous, sixty-minute Price is Right!
And here's the star of The Price is Right - Drew Carey!