Author Topic: Raid The Cage ?  (Read 727 times)

Offline Disneyfreak

• Double Showcase Winner
  • facebook.com/afdisneyfreak
Raid The Cage ?
« on: October 15, 2023, 06:57:59 PM »
Hi any thoughts on the new game show of "Raid the Cage"?  Is it maybe similar to Supermarket Sweep but more expensive and non grocery prizes huh? 
Ann aka Disneyfreak
facebook.com/afdisneyfreak
Add/Follow me on Social Media!!

Offline Game Girl

• In Contestant's Row
  • game girl was a nickname for game boy as a kid.
Re: Raid The Cage ?
« Reply #1 on: October 18, 2023, 03:37:25 AM »
in terns of the board. is not advertise but there is a quiz show aspect in this game, something I was shocked at. it kind of remind me of talk about and Star Words. (I had to search the name) it is a weird set up for the quiz portion and both of the games I listed are pretty obscured to begin with.

they have a lot of obstacles and mini games basically in the 'getting the stuff' game rather than a pure grab everything of supermarket sweep. I know it is kind of hit or miss for people who like mini games in their game shows.

I liked it it had enough interesting portions but I feel like the above should have been in the advertisement. if I were to describe the show I would say If you were supposed to grab stuff from the wheel of fortune shopping round from the 1980s. Nice but a certain taste.

Offline Game Girl

• In Contestant's Row
  • game girl was a nickname for game boy as a kid.
Re: Raid The Cage ?
« Reply #2 on: December 09, 2023, 12:52:20 AM »
they had a price question today referring to Drew. (though they called the show "price") sadly the person got wrong. I have to say this last week the week a price price has been basically disrespect. it seemed a little late to put a tribute for someone. (most of these tributes are usually within two days, Trebek was same day) anyway I have been enjoying the show.