Author Topic: FPG 12/22/23 - RESULTS  (Read 260 times)

Offline OneBidTris

• 4/2/2024
  • Hosting FPG for Season 50
FPG 12/22/23 - RESULTS
« on: January 02, 2024, 04:04:16 PM »
Hot Seat should've been Plinko, full stop.

Not even because FPG, not even because they always have it backstage and don't play it enough, but because Hot Seat just does not pack that punch that Plinko would've done.

There was 0 time for anything because Hot Seat takes forever and the show felt compressed. There's no buildup because Hot Seat has no reveal and a lot of people didn't even realize Hot Seat was played for bigger values.

I have no notes for anything else because I'm just unhappy that they thought Hot Seat was the way to end the week, even though the contestants did pretty well for themselves.

Here's the rundown:

Cover Up - 5 picks. Kev and I both max out. 04 gets 1X PA.
Range Game - 4 picks. Kev, 04, dprice, and Pikachu earn 10K a piece. dprice and 04 nailed it.
Most Expen$ive - SPOILED, everyone picked it. Jarod and Kev nailed it. I gained 2x PA.
Check-Out (for a CAR) - 25K for both dprice and 22FJB.
Coming or Going - Another 25K goes to me and JJ.
Hot Seat - SANDBAG.

Yeah... not having Plinko definitely hurt results. Kev's two 4 MPs got him the win with 10/34. dprice got more games guessed and he gets 2nd with 9/35. My predictions did well enough that I was able to snag 3rd with 8/32.

New Year's Eve didn't happen because of reasons, want to get a little more clarification and make sure that today's show was planned to air today before deciding whether or not to play on the 5th.

In any case, have a Happy New Year and may it be a prosperous one.