Author Topic: New name tag “font”  (Read 492 times)

Offline Grammar-Nazi

• Walking the Golden Road
  • Beware my red pen....
New name tag “font”
« on: March 11, 2024, 08:24:04 PM »
Am I the only one finding the new handwriting style on the name tags hard to read? The longer the name, the more illegible the tag.
"If you watch television news, you will know less about the world than if you just drink gin straight out of the bottle." Garrison Keillor

Offline Thatgameshowguy

• 2/1/2023: Superfan!
  • TPiR Alumnus
  • my trailer is all flat and paper-y
Re: New name tag “font”
« Reply #1 on: March 11, 2024, 09:21:04 PM »
During COVID all of the contestant nametags were written by one of the contestant coordinators the night before the show to make sure that they looked absolutely perfect. During the first tape dates of this season they had a few different people doing them with only a few practice runs to test them out. They were still unwrapping the Sharpies when I got my name tag!

The nametags should hopefully improve over time. Recently at the name tag table they had a set of tags with the entire alphabet written out for the person writing tags to copy. As for the longer names, I think at one point they had a few of the long names like Christopher pre-written, but that was also too much work to keep up with and so they're back to making them "on demand" 
YES! You have them all right! You win $2,500! You will putt from the closest line!

Jhc2010 putts from the closest line and WINS!!!

Congratulations! Those 2 cars are yours! Now we go to the Showcase Showdown! You will spin first. Pick a number between 1 and 20.