Author Topic: Who's excited about the NFL?  (Read 7498 times)

Offline catfan2002

• Double Showcase Winner
    • my facebook page
Re: Who's excited about the NFL?
« Reply #45 on: September 12, 2007, 11:09:03 AM »
oh boy if Bengals defense can play as good or near where they played monday night and the offense starts clicking watch out. I was hoping 2-2 the first four but now I can see us stealing the seattle game and maybe the patriots but 3-1 would be a good start to the season.
http://bigeastsports.blogspot.com/

HYO winnings: $125,862 and counting

Offline GoldenBulldog

• Double Showcase Winner
  • Creative Writer, Loyal Friend and True
    • My Faceook Page
« Reply #46 on: September 12, 2007, 11:47:30 AM »
mrbrown wrote:

No offense, but I certainly enjoyed Drew Brees taking knees last season at the Cowgirls 5 yard line with 10 minutes remaining in the game and believe if we were to play the Cowgirls again, we'd do it all over again. That sure was fun. ;-)

This is the part where I would booing and hissing.  :-x
I just wanted to drop you a note and thank you for your love, affection and loyalty to me, drew, the models and.... The Price is Right....thank you for being such a "Loyal Friend & True". -Rich Fields (in an e-mail sent to me on 3/17/2010)

I support The Price is Right...even if nobody I know likes Drew Carey.

Offline rn

• Double Showcase Winner
« Reply #47 on: September 16, 2007, 12:21:21 PM »
Which NFL Games are airing in your area today/tonight?

Here in Montreal:

FOX:  GB Packers/NY Giants
CBS:  Indianapolis/Tennessee
NBC:  San Diego Chargers/NE Patriots (TSN and RDS will also carry this, but RDS will not carry the pregame show)
CTV:  Buffalo Bills/Pittsburgh Steelers (I think it's the CBS feed, CTV will have Sportscentre after the show)

Offline logikreader

• Walking the Golden Road
« Reply #48 on: September 16, 2007, 12:28:17 PM »
I have this for you, rn:

http://www.the506.com/nflmaps/

This shows what game will be on in each region of the country, or more accurately, which parts of the country will get each game on the CBS and FOX networks.

Offline PriceFanArmadillo

• -This space for rent-
« Reply #49 on: September 16, 2007, 11:58:24 PM »
So, um...how could a team that used to have a guy like Dante Hall forget that the Bears have a pretty darn good kick returner?  Hester returned a punt for a TD, darn near returned a second one, returned a kick for a TD that only got called back by penalty...heck, we don't even need an offense!

The fact that the two touchdown the Bears have this year were scored by a punt returner and a backup left tackle should tell you something about how we roll...
Armadillo is exactly right - ClockGameJohn
---------------------------------------
The Here Moderates This Here Site Here Guy

Offline GoldenBulldog

• Double Showcase Winner
    • My Faceook Page
« Reply #50 on: September 17, 2007, 01:23:55 AM »
Awww, poor Miami.  They got whipped by T.O. and the Cowboys today!  WOO-HOO!  How excited am I that the 'Boys started off 2-0 this year?  I'll just let the happy grinning faces do the talking.

:-D  :-D  :-D
I just wanted to drop you a note and thank you for your love, affection and loyalty to me, drew, the models and.... The Price is Right....thank you for being such a "Loyal Friend & True". -Rich Fields (in an e-mail sent to me on 3/17/2010)

Offline Superballer

• Double Showcase Winner
« Reply #51 on: September 17, 2007, 01:08:18 PM »
Still, it's rather early, and both their opponents to date seem to have hardly been much of a threat in the first place.  I'd wait and see how they fare against more worthy opponents before committing.  Whoever wins tonight's game should prove a strong contender in the division down the road--in theory at least.

Offline GoldenBulldog

• Double Showcase Winner
    • My Faceook Page
« Reply #52 on: September 19, 2007, 07:10:56 PM »
This is no surprise:  T.O. just got fined $7500 for his celebration in which he poked at the New England Patriots "SpyGate".  Seriously, I think that the NFL is becoming more like a dictatorship; they're taking the celebrations (and the fun) out of the game and treating it more like college football!  That is so wrong!  :-x

Offline Superballer

• Double Showcase Winner
« Reply #53 on: September 19, 2007, 07:25:51 PM »
Well it was a hair over the line.  He needs to learn to be careful, or one day someone will retalliate and leave him in immediate need of serious medical assistance.

Offline catfan2002

• Double Showcase Winner
    • my facebook page
« Reply #54 on: September 25, 2007, 02:37:34 PM »
strange start to the season we'll see how it plays out though.
http://bigeastsports.blogspot.com/

HYO winnings: $125,862 and counting