Author Topic: Golden-Road.Net will be represented!!  (Read 1524 times)

Offline FPGWillyT

• 12/22/2006
  • FPG Host & TPiR Alumnus
Golden-Road.Net will be represented!!
« on: August 04, 2007, 10:24:17 AM »
Yes kiddoes, your favorite attender and absentee poster FPGWillyT will be in L.A. for the 15th thru the 17th and will make every effort to post the goings on each night.

I personally cannot wait to see all of the changes I have heard have been made to the set, as well as see how the "lines" shape up for those three days.

Stay tuned!

And if you are going, look me up when you get there.  I'd love to meet ya!

Offline GoldenBulldog

• Double Showcase Winner
  • Creative Writer, Loyal Friend and True
    • My Faceook Page
Re: Golden-Road.Net will be represented!!
« Reply #1 on: August 11, 2007, 10:04:20 PM »
I have a confession to make; I won't be there on the 15th-17th.  However, Fieldsy and I are hoping (and planning) to meet up in L.A. for a taping of "The Price is Right" sometime in March of '08.  The other night, we were pricing travel packages from Buffalo (where she'll be flying from) and Corpus Christi (where I'll be flying from) to L.A.  If you're thinking about a return visit to TPiR in March '08 too, be on the lookout for me (and Fieldsy too...I hope...)!  :-D

Anyways, I wish you a safe journey next week Willy.  Take it easy!!

:hammer:
I just wanted to drop you a note and thank you for your love, affection and loyalty to me, drew, the models and.... The Price is Right....thank you for being such a "Loyal Friend & True". -Rich Fields (in an e-mail sent to me on 3/17/2010)

I support The Price is Right...even if nobody I know likes Drew Carey.

Offline FieldsFan336

• Double Showcase Winner
  • Pika!
    • Behind the Microphone: The Rich Fields Fan Site
« Reply #2 on: August 11, 2007, 10:57:30 PM »
Emphasis on the "hoping", Bully! :hammer:

Have a good time, Willy - say hi to Rich for me! :-D
Rich Fields' #1 Fan for Life / 2011 CSS playoffs bronze medalist / Blitz Club (sole survivor of the Survivor special) / First QSW 5/9/23

Offline tpirfan165

• In Contestant's Row
« Reply #3 on: August 11, 2007, 11:04:41 PM »
yeah...willy, say hi to Rich for me too :-)
< loves it when Drew Carey attempts to make an inspiration putt, and when it misses the hole, he just does a little second putt with the ball to sink it

( as was in his 500th show) ROFL!!!