Author Topic: Very interesting about Drew on the Tom Leykis Show  (Read 3145 times)

Offline aa2507

• In Contestant's Row
  • Bob and Check Game from June 13, 2007
    • Alex's Youtube
Very interesting about Drew on the Tom Leykis Show
« on: October 21, 2007, 01:40:48 AM »
I know this is somewhat irregular. But on Tuesday, I was hearing some nuthead on the Radio here in LA named Tom Leykis, on the 5:00 hour he brought out the topic about Drew Carey having his own new gig as host of TPiR, making good money and making out there after a year that he didn't have a job, and no life. Tom was somewhat proud on Drew's success but he brought up that Drew is getting Marry, and his crazy opinion since the guy has been Divorce about four times and he thinks that Marriage is not recommended. Just bashed out Drew that he's throwing his career away for some woman and he doesn't uses the advantage of using the Beauties as bate. And to learn from Bob Barker who Leykis claims that "Bob is his idol. For someone who has been sue for sexual harassment at age 70 and a master PIMP is someone to look up to."

First of all, I think Drew will do good by getting marry, because it will bring up a sense of moral to Families who watch TPiR and think that he's a good example of a family man. Now, I ask all of you if it's the right move for Drew of doing this. And what about Tom, should someone just shut his hole up and not bash either Drew or Bob who had his problems in the past, but this is all irrelevent, I just put this out as a example that someone is bashing out Drew Carey for doing someting that is personal, leave the man alone Tom, Drew is allright...

What do you think?
Welcome to my Jungle
http://www.myspace.com/aa2507
Who's NEXT! POKER or JOKER!

Offline crinos43

• Taking a Bonus Spin
Re: Very interesting about Drew on the Tom Leykis Show
« Reply #1 on: October 21, 2007, 08:49:43 AM »
"The word I'm searching for, I can't say, because there's preschool toys present."
-----  Tom Hanks as Woody, Toy Story

What I can say is that what Drew decides to do in his personal life should be his business and his alone. No one in the media should be making any kind of comments about the personal lives of anyone.

In a couple years, Drew has gone from being almost forgotten to being the host of TWO successful and popular gameshows. For that, he should be congratulated. Not many people in entertainment can bounce back in the industry like Drew has.
I support The Price is Right.

Offline Axl

• Double Showcase Winner
« Reply #2 on: October 21, 2007, 12:45:17 PM »
I know this is somewhat irregular. But on Tuesday, I was hearing some nuthead on the Radio here in LA named Tom Leykis...

I'm curious... you act like you just happened to be hearing some random host, but you know the irregular spelling of his last name?

For what it's worth, Leykis is one of the most honest people (off-the-air, while talking to people in the radio business) about the fact that he means almost nothing of what he says on the air... he just says whatever b.s. he thinks will make people stay tuned to his show.  I'm not saying that makes it okay, but no one should take anything he says seriously.

Offline some734guy

• In the Audience
« Reply #3 on: October 21, 2007, 02:02:37 PM »
no one should take anything he says seriously.

One look at his comb-over tells me that...

Offline aa2507

• In Contestant's Row
    • Alex's Youtube
« Reply #4 on: October 21, 2007, 08:49:20 PM »
My fact is I don't nothing from what he says seriously. I do respect the man for his Business and Real Estate thoughts, but it's all Media Releted Bologna.
Welcome to my Jungle

Offline akampfer2

• In Contestant's Row
« Reply #5 on: October 22, 2007, 10:35:18 PM »
Well, that's the theme of his show, woman bashing.  He isn't going to have anything good to say about marriage for anyone.  Take him with a grain of salt.

Offline noobslayer88

• Taking a Bonus Spin
« Reply #6 on: October 24, 2007, 06:28:06 PM »
Drew's marriage is nobody's business but his and his wife's.
Noobslayer88: a proud member of the "For Shiggles QSW" club. (6/12/09)

Offline aa2507

• In Contestant's Row
    • Alex's Youtube
« Reply #7 on: October 25, 2007, 12:39:58 AM »
Well, that's the theme of his show, woman bashing.  He isn't going to have anything good to say about marriage for anyone.  Take him with a grain of salt.

Some of his Principles like NO SERIOUS RELATIONSHIPS, TAKING WOMEN AS OBJECTS, god he's nuts! Two Grains of Salt for him. Good that I do respect women not like him on his point of view. He Failed in Marriage but he doesn't need to ruin it for us. I'll leave that for another time. ENJOY LIFE!

Drew's marriage is nobody's business but his and his wife's.

I agree on that, but Drew announced his engagement on Good Day LA that same Tuesday! go to www.myfoxla.com and search in the Good Day LA achieves to see Drew's announcement.
Welcome to my Jungle

Offline Drew72

• 5/2/2003
  • TPiR Alumnus
  • TPIR Alumnus
« Reply #8 on: October 25, 2007, 01:35:56 AM »
I'd be cautious about taking advice from a guy whose catch phrase is DTB (Dump the B##ch).  Whenever I've listened to him, he seems a little over the top.  To me, he is the epitome of the "jaded" man.  I guess if you get messed over that many times by women, you would tend to become a little cynical.
« Last Edit: October 25, 2007, 01:37:31 AM by Drew72 »
Contestant - May 2, 2003 and played One Right Price - Won trips to Montreal and Mazatlan!

Offline Axl

• Double Showcase Winner
« Reply #9 on: October 26, 2007, 01:39:45 PM »
I guess if you get messed over that many times by women, you would tend to become a little cynical.

I said it before, but I'll say it again... the Leykis show is an act!  For all intents and purposes, "Tom Leykis" of the airwaves is almost as much of a fictional character as "Stephen Colbert" is on his own show.