Author Topic: GRECO 3: Bracket  (Read 1506 times)

Offline apeminkie

• Double Showcase Winner
  • GRECO
GRECO 3: Bracket
« on: November 19, 2007, 11:07:03 PM »
Bracket Update Log
11/19/07:  Posted all players within Bracket according to Seeds; revised each Bracket Host's structure.
12/01/07:  Updated apeminkie Bracket with proper wins/losses
12/15/07:  Now dat dem durn "BYE" peoples are gone, we actually have a Bracket!
01/05/08:  After a run of laziness, I finally got the Brackets sitch-u-mul-a-ted.
01/19/08:  The Championship is in sight!  We already have one qualifier, and by the end of next week, hopefully two!
01/27/08:  The road to the Final Three Bracket is posted instead of the Bracket Host ones
02/03/08:  The final four players have been determined, and the winner of Matchup 19 triggers the Championship game!
« Last Edit: February 22, 2008, 05:18:49 PM by apeminkie »

Offline FieldsFan336

• Double Showcase Winner
  • Pika!
    • Behind the Microphone: The Rich Fields Fan Site
Re: GRECO 3: Bracket
« Reply #1 on: November 20, 2007, 05:49:00 PM »
Stormy, looks like you and I will be facing off next week - may the best player win.  The bad news is that one of us will have to face Army in the second round

Let's give 'em a good show!  ;)
Rich Fields' #1 Fan for Life / 2011 CSS playoffs bronze medalist / Blitz Club (sole survivor of the Survivor special) / First QSW 5/9/23

Offline Footix

• Walking the Golden Road
« Reply #2 on: November 20, 2007, 09:33:36 PM »
Just so I'm absolutely sure, is there any reason for me to submit a card for the next week?

Offline apeminkie

• Double Showcase Winner
  • GRECO
« Reply #3 on: November 21, 2007, 12:32:48 AM »
Just so I'm absolutely sure, is there any reason for me to submit a card for the next week?

You are actually facing "Bye", so you would automatically win your Matchup.

I'll give you the option of submitting a CARD, but you don't need to.  It'll just be for shiggles, if you do.

Offline stormy41992

• Double Showcase Winner
  • I'll Miss You Bob!
    • TV & Game Shows
« Reply #4 on: November 21, 2007, 05:26:16 AM »
Stormy, looks like you and I will be facing off next week - may the best player win.  The bad news is that one of us will have to face Army in the second round

Let's give 'em a good show!  ;)

indeed we will. :)

i still need to send in my GRECO card. ill do that later today.
STORMY'S STATS FOR HIS 2ND SEASON OF CSS: [Wins: 0] [Top 10/5 Finishes: 3/1] [DSWs: 0] [Overbids/WSDs: 0/0] [Lowest SC Difference: $857] [Games Played: 6] [Current No-OVER Streak: 6]
SCORE OF THE FIRST EVER "FRIENDLY" RIVALRY: Stormy41992 - 2////cu2010 - 2

Offline BRB_TheFireball

• Double Showcase Winner
  • A Man Without A Forum
    • The Fireball on Golden-Road.net
« Reply #5 on: November 21, 2007, 02:52:50 PM »
It'll just be for shiggles, if you do.

"Shiggles".  Interesting portmanteau, apey. :-D
Well, this week was supposed to be a return to normalcy, but that's clearly not allowed.  Since you feel there is no need for this week's FPG to continue, I feel there is no need to continue as an FPG host or a G-R.net member.  Since most people are so desperate to push me out of here, why delay it?  I would have preferred that everybody publicly admitted it rather than string me along for the last two days, but it is what it is.  I am hereby resigning as FPG host and moderator, effective immediately.  whammy007 is the new permanent host.  No R-rated rant or airing of grievances from me.  Just a polite "goodbye for good".

--Fireball to Chelsea, 1/15/16

Offline FieldsFan336

• Double Showcase Winner
  • Pika!
    • Behind the Microphone: The Rich Fields Fan Site
« Reply #6 on: December 01, 2007, 11:11:43 PM »
I think I'll do a round just for fun this coming week, as my match with Army is the week after
Rich Fields' #1 Fan for Life / 2011 CSS playoffs bronze medalist / Blitz Club (sole survivor of the Survivor special) / First QSW 5/9/23

Offline BRB_TheFireball

• Double Showcase Winner
  • A Man Without A Forum
    • The Fireball on Golden-Road.net
« Reply #7 on: December 02, 2007, 12:41:24 PM »
I think I'll do a round just for fun this coming week, as my match with Army is the week after
My next match is also next week, but I do have a card prepared for this week just for fun (or, as ape would say, "just for shiggles" :P ).
Well, this week was supposed to be a return to normalcy, but that's clearly not allowed.  Since you feel there is no need for this week's FPG to continue, I feel there is no need to continue as an FPG host or a G-R.net member.  Since most people are so desperate to push me out of here, why delay it?  I would have preferred that everybody publicly admitted it rather than string me along for the last two days, but it is what it is.  I am hereby resigning as FPG host and moderator, effective immediately.  whammy007 is the new permanent host.  No R-rated rant or airing of grievances from me.  Just a polite "goodbye for good".

--Fireball to Chelsea, 1/15/16

Offline stormy41992

• Double Showcase Winner
  • I'll Miss You Bob!
    • TV & Game Shows
« Reply #8 on: December 02, 2007, 04:03:04 PM »
i see a BYE as my opponent. i assume that means that i got a BYE for this week?
STORMY'S STATS FOR HIS 2ND SEASON OF CSS: [Wins: 0] [Top 10/5 Finishes: 3/1] [DSWs: 0] [Overbids/WSDs: 0/0] [Lowest SC Difference: $857] [Games Played: 6] [Current No-OVER Streak: 6]
SCORE OF THE FIRST EVER "FRIENDLY" RIVALRY: Stormy41992 - 2////cu2010 - 2

Offline apeminkie

• Double Showcase Winner
  • GRECO
« Reply #9 on: January 19, 2008, 10:49:37 PM »
A Bracket update has occurred.

Only a few more Matchups before the Season 3 Champ is declared!

Offline apeminkie

• Double Showcase Winner
  • GRECO
« Reply #10 on: January 27, 2008, 08:39:42 PM »
The final steps to GRECO 3 victory are posted in the Bracket in the top post.