Author Topic: Robert's "Caution: Evil may be closer than it appears" TPIR - The End + Request  (Read 21928 times)

Offline RobertSearcy

• Taking a Bonus Spin
Hello gang!

Well, as I said in my last show.......I'm gonna do another one of these.  I had fun in the last one, and I hope you and I both will have fun this time!

This is gonna be your standard TPIR format, not an MDS.

Time limit:
24 hours, may expand upon my discretion

Reminders:
NONE!  It is *your* responsibility to keep an eye on this thread and act when it's your turn.  Best way to do this is to subscribe to this thread, and if necessary, adjust your profile settings to receive the new post reminders via email or PM.  Sorry to be a pain in the butt on this lil' bit, but I'm doing this to keep what sanity I have left.  :-)

"Timeouts":
You get 1 freebie, next one = boot from show.  (A "timeout" is where you don't respond by the deadline for something in the game)

I'll try to include more pics (BuddyTom offered to make pics for this game)....but won't make any promises.

Deadline for signup:  24 hours from tomorrow as of the time stamp of this post (see lower-right corner).

Here's a lil' something I'm gonna do a lil' different.....

I'm gonna let you guys determine your own luck for being selected as a contestant.......

To sign up........reply to this thread saying you wanna sign up.......and also inclue a number from 0-9999.

What I'll do is go to http://www.random.org, generate a random number, and then whoever is closest to that generated number without going over gets selected (I'll do this for each contestant called down, which means I'll generate 4 numbers to determine the first 4 contestants, then 1 each time after that).  If everyone's over on a # I generate, I'll just generate another one.

I'll also use random.org to determine big wheel configs and any other necessary stuff that needs to be randomly mixed or something.

Good luck everyone!  :-)

Edit:  Oh yeah -- if someone has already chosen your number.....don't reply with the same number, pick a different one. :-)

Offline CANUKTPiRFan

• In Contestant's Row
im in and my number is 1983

Offline sideshowPA

• Double Showcase Winner
I'm in with #8257
"I don't want to hear disorganized beeping." - Bob Barker

Offline LiteBulb88

• 4/15/2019
  • TPiR Alumnus
I'm in with #3403.

Offline Futuregsh

• TPiR Alumnus
I shall enter my name with #3999

Offline JayC

• Double Showcase Winner
I'm in, and I'd like #1987.

Offline Jordanar18

• Double Showcase Winner
  • Currently, I live in the past.
I'm in, and I'll go with 5500.

Offline Jordan7

• Taking a Bonus Spin
I will play, my number is 2000.

Offline sternal

• Double Showcase Winner
I'm in, and I'll go with 3000.

Offline BRB_TheFireball

• Double Showcase Winner
  • A Man Without A Forum
    • The Fireball on Golden-Road.net
I'm in and I'll take 4315.  The 3 is for Allen Iverson's number and the 15 is for Carmelo Anthony's number.

Why is the 4 there?  Hell if I know...
Well, this week was supposed to be a return to normalcy, but that's clearly not allowed.  Since you feel there is no need for this week's FPG to continue, I feel there is no need to continue as an FPG host or a G-R.net member.  Since most people are so desperate to push me out of here, why delay it?  I would have preferred that everybody publicly admitted it rather than string me along for the last two days, but it is what it is.  I am hereby resigning as FPG host and moderator, effective immediately.  whammy007 is the new permanent host.  No R-rated rant or airing of grievances from me.  Just a polite "goodbye for good".

--Fireball to Chelsea, 1/15/16

Offline edmojautis

• Double Showcase Winner
My number will be 2766.

Offline rcbought

• Taking a Bonus Spin
I am in and will take 213

Offline tdawgg3x

• Taking a Bonus Spin
I'll go for it.  #2086
"Help control the virus population, have your hard drives spayed or neutered."

-Nick Roche