Author Topic: Did anyone attend the Monday January 23, 2006 taping?  (Read 2866 times)

Offline torfan

• Outside in Line
Did anyone attend the Monday January 23, 2006 taping?
« on: July 17, 2006, 08:57:05 PM »
Hello,

I am reviving this post in hopes that I can find someone that I met from the taping date that I attended:

Hello,

My name is Dave (my name tag said David) and I am from Toronto Canada.

I was in line on Monday January 23, 2006 from about midnight till we got to go in (total of 14 hours). I met some real nice people such as Aaron and his wife Elena, who was pregnant, they were from Sacramento. I also met a real cute blonde girl from Memphis (sorry I cant remember your name), who paid for a chair rental for me at the bagel shop. I bought bagels for us all.

I also met the following nice people:
1. Mike from San Jose, who was staying at the Beverly Inn and who went back the next day for another taping (two consecutive 14 hour waits - WOW, this guy was a trooper)
2. Patty from Virginia who got on stage
3. Dorothy, who sang her song on air and during a commercial

For the 14 hour investment, I was lucky enough to get #009 for a priority number (I have it on my fridge). I sat in the front row, bottom left of the screen and I was wearing a white Price Is Right tshirt. The show aired on February 7, 2006.

Anyway if any of you in the above read this or if you happen to know any of these people I would love to get in contact with them.

Also if you were there that day, please respond.

Thanks,

Dave
torfan01@hotmail.com