Author Topic: '97: Fortune Hunter premiere and "insane" 2nd SCSD  (Read 2282 times)

Offline kesqchris

• Outside in Line
'97: Fortune Hunter premiere and "insane" 2nd SCSD
« on: May 16, 2008, 12:53:42 AM »
Thanks Heidi for posting my last YouTube clip, I forgot to post it here.

Here, IMO, is a more momentous occurence which happened on the same day as the Fortune Hunter premiere. This is the only time I've ever seen it happen but I'm sure it's had to have happened at least one other time. And no, I've never seen more than 4 $1,000 wins in a show like the one in my previous clip either, that's why I uploaded it. :)

This clip also includes a redundant come on down as Bob tried to appease a section of the audience not getting any screen time. After viewing this show again, I was pleasantly surprised to see Rod still getting camera time as I thought they were already cutting back on that by this point.

Enjoy!

Offline kesqchris

• Outside in Line
Re: '97: Fortune Hunter premiere and "insane" 2nd SCSD
« Reply #1 on: May 16, 2008, 01:11:30 AM »
I doubt it's ever happened, but I thought I'd throw this situation out there to see what the experts think:

Let's say this clip continued into a 2nd non-bonus spin spinoff, and then a contestant got a dollar again. What's the ruling? I think the contestant should get an additional $1,000 but I highly doubt they'd offer a 2nd bonus spin attempt. In the 2 instances where two players won $11,000, the 2nd spinoff was declared as being for no money, which makes sense since they achieved the "grand prize" as it were of $10K, but in this clip it seems like the ruling should be different.