Author Topic: Frank's Price is Right: Episode 31--THE END  (Read 21883 times)

Offline Mallory16

• Double Showcase Winner
  • Icon by Gemma Moody
Re: Frank's Price is Right: Episode 31--IUFB #1 OVERBID
« Reply #30 on: July 01, 2008, 11:04:12 PM »

And the ac--

bonk!  bonk!  bonk!  bonk!  bonk!

...I despise you, buzzer.  Anyway, you have all overbid.  The lowest bid is $699, erase the bids please, and go lower than $699, Todd!

Offline Todd

• Double Showcase Winner
« Reply #31 on: July 01, 2008, 11:12:02 PM »
$599, Bob - erm I mean, Drew - erm, I mean, Frank.
Signatures are overrated.

Offline Flerbert419

• Double Showcase Winner
« Reply #32 on: July 02, 2008, 11:48:46 AM »
Knowing Frank, $299.
"The most famous game on The Price is Right is Plinko..." "Which I don't get, honestly."
~ Drew Carey to Chris Wallace, aired January 26, 2024

Offline PriceFanArmadillo

• -This space for rent-
« Reply #33 on: July 02, 2008, 02:27:55 PM »
Also knowing Frank, $400.
Armadillo is exactly right - ClockGameJohn
---------------------------------------
The Here Moderates This Here Site Here Guy

Offline Todd

• Double Showcase Winner
« Reply #34 on: July 02, 2008, 04:32:24 PM »
Oy vey. I hear LSAT is known for being vicious.
Signatures are overrated.

Offline LovesSurvivorAndTPIR

• Walking the Golden Road
« Reply #35 on: July 02, 2008, 10:52:50 PM »
$316
Av Changes: 1) Zuiikin English!; 2) Chicken gets voted out of Survivor China; 3) Boo-Boo, the greatest contestant of The Price is Right's first season; 4) Quite possibly the cutest fall in Survivor history; 5) Parvati, the winner of Survivor: Fans vs. Faves; 6) Kathreya, the Thai Cookie Monster

Offline Mallory16

• Double Showcase Winner
  • Icon by Gemma Moody
Re: Frank's Price is Right: Episode 31--PG #1
« Reply #36 on: July 02, 2008, 11:04:12 PM »

I think a couple of you don't want to get up on stage for this game for some reason.  Ah well.  Let's see who has won.  Actual retail price:

$456, and Army wins!  And Army, I would like for you to just stand right beside me, if you please.  Now Army, I wanted to start off our show today with a bang.  Something really, really nice!  Something incredible!  Army, oh, I hope you're in good health, 'cause your heart may just conk out on you when you see THAT!

Rich:  A new Mercedes Benz!  Yes, the Mercedes Benz E550 4Matic Sedan, a deliciously gorgeous car that will allow you live in the lap of luxury, or at least all your neighbors will be jealous seeing this bad boy in your driveway.  Comes with 32-valve v8 engine, 5-speed automatic transmission, the Premium II package, set of four blue illuminated door sills, AMG Style VI 18-inch 5-spoke wheel, 3-piece rear spoiler, chrome headlamp rings, large roof cargo container, wheel locking bolts, chrome door handle inserts, and wheel hub inserts.  This is the Mercedes Benz E550!

A Mercedes Benz, Army!  A Mercedes Benz you can win, and you can win that playing one of the easiest games on our show!

All you have to do to win that lovely Mercedes Benz is to tell us the price!  Now, it may seem a tad bit hard, but don't worry!  I am going to give you a chance to stack the deck in your favor!  Or at least a little less not in your favor.  And you will get a chance to stack the deck if you know enough about these six products, and Rich will now tell you about the first two, won't you Rich!

Rich:  Right Frank, first we have this, a 6-pack of 1.55 oz. Hershey's chocolate bars, made with genuine Hershey's chocolate.  Hershey, the feminine version of Himhey.

And a 12-pack of Nilla Cakesters, for those occasions where you wanted a Nilla Wafer that tasted more like a Hostess snack.

Now Army, as you can see, we have a price of $3.99 wedged between the two products.  One of them costs $3.99.  One doesn't.  If you can correctly tell me which one costs $3.99, then you will win a free card to stack in the price of the car!  So are the chocolate bars or the cakes $3.99?

• -This space for rent-
« Reply #37 on: July 02, 2008, 11:10:50 PM »
$3.99 seems high for the Hershey's, so I'm going to hope they're actually $3.89 and pick the Cakes instead.

(Also, I'm definitely gonna need some help on the price of that car, so any of you car-heads (I'm looking at you, Fiery) able to help me out there?)

Offline LovesSurvivorAndTPIR

• Walking the Golden Road
« Reply #38 on: July 02, 2008, 11:13:33 PM »
Argh! I was gonna bid $420 but I changed my mind at the last minute!
Av Changes: 1) Zuiikin English!; 2) Chicken gets voted out of Survivor China; 3) Boo-Boo, the greatest contestant of The Price is Right's first season; 4) Quite possibly the cutest fall in Survivor history; 5) Parvati, the winner of Survivor: Fans vs. Faves; 6) Kathreya, the Thai Cookie Monster

Offline Mallory16

• Double Showcase Winner
  • Icon by Gemma Moody
« Reply #39 on: July 02, 2008, 11:15:33 PM »
All right, Army says the Nilla cakes are $3.99.  Is he right?

bonk!

No... I'm sorry, but it was the Hershey bars that were $3.99.  Don't worry too much, though.  You can still get two cards to stack the deck with.  What are the next two items, Rich?

Rich:  Well, there's a 10 oz. bag of Jet-Puff marshmallows, for a delicious white treat that will stay puffed with you for years.  Goes great with those Hershey's chocolate bars, too.

And a 15.25 oz. can of Del Monte sliced peaches in heavy syrup, because the heavy syrup is what really gives those peaches its kinda' sickening extra kick of sweetness.

And one of those costs $1.99.  Tell me whether it's the marshmallows or the peaches, and if you're right, you'll get a card to stick in that car price!

• -This space for rent-
« Reply #40 on: July 02, 2008, 11:42:20 PM »
Well, this game is more over than it was to begin with, so I'm just gonna say the peaches.

Offline Mallory16

• Double Showcase Winner
  • Icon by Gemma Moody
« Reply #41 on: July 02, 2008, 11:48:54 PM »
Sound more confident when you make you selections, Army.  Do they let you slide like that in the army, Army?  No wishy-washiness here!  The peaches are $1.99!

ding!

Yes!  The peaches are $1.99, and you get a free card!  Would you like the first, second, third, fourth, or fifth number in the price of the Mercedes?

« Last Edit: July 02, 2008, 11:57:25 PM by Frank15 »

Offline BRB_TheFireball

• Double Showcase Winner
  • A Man Without A Forum
    • The Fireball on Golden-Road.net
« Reply #42 on: July 03, 2008, 08:15:02 AM »
Take either the third or fourth digit.
Well, this week was supposed to be a return to normalcy, but that's clearly not allowed.  Since you feel there is no need for this week's FPG to continue, I feel there is no need to continue as an FPG host or a G-R.net member.  Since most people are so desperate to push me out of here, why delay it?  I would have preferred that everybody publicly admitted it rather than string me along for the last two days, but it is what it is.  I am hereby resigning as FPG host and moderator, effective immediately.  whammy007 is the new permanent host.  No R-rated rant or airing of grievances from me.  Just a polite "goodbye for good".

--Fireball to Chelsea, 1/15/16

• -This space for rent-
« Reply #43 on: July 03, 2008, 09:00:21 AM »
I was thinking the third, so I'll take the third number, Frank.

Offline Mallory16

• Double Showcase Winner
  • Icon by Gemma Moody
« Reply #44 on: July 03, 2008, 09:09:06 AM »
All right, Army wants the third number.  Would you please show us the third number?

ding!

It's 5.  That's a somethingty-something tousand, five hundred somethingty-something car.

We can stack the deck even more, though, Army, so Rich, tell him about those last two products.

Rich:  And now, a 48 oz. bottle of Crisco canola oil, for a healthier oil to cook with.  Until the experts change their minds in ten years.

And a 2 oz. bottle of McCormick's Gourmet Collection onion powder, for that extra kick in your food that leaves you crying.

One of those two products costs $4.89.  Which one is it?