Author Topic: Frank's Price is Right: Episode 20--THE END  (Read 23867 times)

Offline Alfonzo

• Director
Re: Frank's Price is Right: Episode 20--PG #1
« Reply #30 on: August 08, 2006, 03:14:34 PM »
Ohhh, a quickie car game!

I'll take out the 3, please.
"Audience, if you're scared buy a dog!"

Bryan, the Punchboard player who gave up $5,000 for a chance at $10,000 and won

Offline Mallory16

• Double Showcase Winner
  • Icon by Gemma Moody
Re: Frank's Price is Right: Episode 20--IUFB #2
« Reply #31 on: August 08, 2006, 03:22:31 PM »
Yes it is.  You are the observant one, I see, Alfie.

[color=0000FF]*Image deleted.[/color]

Anyway, you have removed the 3 from the price, leaving us with $14,985, and if that is right, then you will win that lovely lovely automobile!  Now show us that price!

[color=FF0000]bonk![/color]

No, no... I'm sorry, but the price was $13,985.  You should have removed that 4 instead of the 3.  Alfie, I'm sorry.  First time we've ever had this game lost, too.  What can we do?  We'll do better after this.

Rich, fetch me another player!

Rich:  All righty Frank, let's find Brewer, come on down!  You're the next contestant on The Price is Right!

Guess we shouldn't expect any coffee this time.  Darn.  Anyway, here comes The Price is Right tugboat, bringing on out our next item up for bids.

[color=0000FF]TOOT!  TOOT![/color]

Rich:  An exciting sampling drum machine.  The Akai MPC2000XL-MCD sampling drum machine provides solid sequencing and drum programming combined with sampling facilities.  Features include next sequence key, multiple memory card storage, 4 bank keys, track mute key, hinged LCD, multi-program playback, device naming, midi soft thru, multi-track recording, time stretch, resampling, simultaneous playback, and folder file management.

And Brewer, thou art the bidder.

[color=0000FF]Brewer[/color]
[color=FF9900]Jordan7[/color]
[color=009900]BRB_TheFireball[/color]
[color=FF0000]Jordanar18[/color]

Offline Alfonzo

• Director
« Reply #32 on: August 08, 2006, 03:32:57 PM »
Serves me right for not going with my FIRST instinct again!  :oops:
"Audience, if you're scared buy a dog!"

Bryan, the Punchboard player who gave up $5,000 for a chance at $10,000 and won

Offline Brewer

• Double Showcase Winner
« Reply #33 on: August 08, 2006, 06:24:16 PM »
Hmmm, I'll say $2684.

Offline Jordan7

• Taking a Bonus Spin
« Reply #34 on: August 08, 2006, 10:42:09 PM »
$1999

Offline BRB_TheFireball

• Double Showcase Winner
  • A Man Without A Forum
    • The Fireball on Golden-Road.net
« Reply #35 on: August 09, 2006, 08:45:48 AM »
$2,424
Well, this week was supposed to be a return to normalcy, but that's clearly not allowed.  Since you feel there is no need for this week's FPG to continue, I feel there is no need to continue as an FPG host or a G-R.net member.  Since most people are so desperate to push me out of here, why delay it?  I would have preferred that everybody publicly admitted it rather than string me along for the last two days, but it is what it is.  I am hereby resigning as FPG host and moderator, effective immediately.  whammy007 is the new permanent host.  No R-rated rant or airing of grievances from me.  Just a polite "goodbye for good".

--Fireball to Chelsea, 1/15/16

Offline Jordanar18

• Double Showcase Winner
  • Currently, I live in the past.
« Reply #36 on: August 09, 2006, 05:36:42 PM »
$2685!

Offline Mallory16

• Double Showcase Winner
  • Icon by Gemma Moody
Re: Frank's Price is Right: Episode 20--PG #2
« Reply #37 on: August 09, 2006, 05:46:55 PM »
[color=0000FF]Brewer:  $2684[/color]
[color=FF9900]Jordan7:  $1999[/color]
[color=009900]BRB_TheFireball:  $2424[/color]
[color=FF0000]Jordanar18:  $2685[/color]

And now Jordan's the vicious one!  But did he win?  The actual retail price of the useless prize is...

$2499, and Fireball wins!  I think we're proving today that sometimes playing dirty doesn't work... didn't work for the first item up for bids, and didn't work here.  But now, Fireball, I want you to come back here with me, where we have several prizes for you behind these doors.

Rich:  Four wonderful prizes!

First, the SeaLand Magnum Opus is a gravity-discharge low-flush toilet that offers first-class comfort with 100% vitreous china construction, providing exceptional beauty and durability.

Next, from B and S, the Challenger II b-flat trumpet has a hand-hammered one-piece bell, boxed bronze springs, nickel silver outer slides, and a stopper at the third valve slide.

Then, the Midwest Tropical wave floor fountain has a unique, modern design, made of durable acrylic, and has submersible waterproof halogen lighting, a recirculating electric pump, four interchangeable color filters, and an adjustable water flow.

And finally, from NOVICA comes this bronze and granite sculpture, "Little Horse," handmade by Goga, and signed by the artist, this lovely sculpture that your life is meaningless without is 3 inches by 4 inches by 7 inches, weighing 4 pounds.

...wonderful prizes?  Err... anyway Fireball, you are going on a Shopping Spree, and we want you to just spend, spend, spend!

In fact, you need to spend at least $4700 in order to win.  Now, what you are going to do is buy three of the prizes, and in the process, you must spend at least $4700.  If you succeed, you win all four prizes!  If you fail, you don't win anything.  Yes, that includes the three prizes you already bought.  I know it doesn't really make sense, so just try not to think about it too hard.

Anyway, tell me which of the prizes you would like to purchase first, and let's make it an expensive one!

Offline GoldenBulldog

• Double Showcase Winner
  • Creative Writer, Loyal Friend and True
    • My Faceook Page
« Reply #38 on: August 09, 2006, 05:59:22 PM »
Hmmm, I sense a very EVIL setup Fireball.  

Here's my suggestion:  Go for the TOILET first!
I just wanted to drop you a note and thank you for your love, affection and loyalty to me, drew, the models and.... The Price is Right....thank you for being such a "Loyal Friend & True". -Rich Fields (in an e-mail sent to me on 3/17/2010)

I support The Price is Right...even if nobody I know likes Drew Carey.

Offline BRB_TheFireball

• Double Showcase Winner
  • A Man Without A Forum
« Reply #39 on: August 09, 2006, 06:18:30 PM »
Yeah, sure... why not?  I'll start on the john.
Well, this week was supposed to be a return to normalcy, but that's clearly not allowed.  Since you feel there is no need for this week's FPG to continue, I feel there is no need to continue as an FPG host or a G-R.net member.  Since most people are so desperate to push me out of here, why delay it?  I would have preferred that everybody publicly admitted it rather than string me along for the last two days, but it is what it is.  I am hereby resigning as FPG host and moderator, effective immediately.  whammy007 is the new permanent host.  No R-rated rant or airing of grievances from me.  Just a polite "goodbye for good".

Offline Mallory16

• Double Showcase Winner
  • Icon by Gemma Moody
« Reply #40 on: August 09, 2006, 06:23:24 PM »
All right... what is the price of the Bulldog?

$1350.  That's probably a good one.  How much more does Fireball have to spend?

[color=009900]ding![/color]

$3385... that isn't right?  No, I'm told it is.  For some reason, our set designer put $1350 on the price tag, when it should've been $1315.  I'd fire him, except that he's very close to me.

Anyway Fireball, it's $1315, and not $1350, and we need another prize from you!

Offline BRB_TheFireball

• Double Showcase Winner
  • A Man Without A Forum
« Reply #41 on: August 09, 2006, 06:27:38 PM »
OK, let's go for the horse thingie next.

Offline Mallory16

• Double Showcase Winner
  • Icon by Gemma Moody
« Reply #42 on: August 09, 2006, 06:31:58 PM »
All right... how much for the horse sculpture?

$1580, and how much more must Fireball spend?

[color=009900]ding![/color]

$1805.  If you can pick out a prize that is at least $1805, Fireball, then you will win all four prizes!  Choose wisely!

Offline BRB_TheFireball

• Double Showcase Winner
  • A Man Without A Forum
« Reply #43 on: August 09, 2006, 06:45:20 PM »
Bulldog is right--this is an evil setup.

Just to see if I can out-Frank Frank, I'm gonna pick the trumpet, which looks like it shouldn't be anywhere near $1,805.

Offline CrimsonViper

• Double Showcase Winner
« Reply #44 on: August 09, 2006, 06:57:46 PM »
Bulldog is right--this is an evil setup.

What a contradictory statement.  The only time "Bulldog" and "right" should appear in the same sentence is when "is not" is inserted between. ;-)

It's not evil; it just happens so that we don't know much about prices in regards to toilets and sculptures. :-P