Author Topic: Super Bowl Predictions!  (Read 6940 times)

Offline strongbad

• Taking a Bonus Spin
Re: Super Bowl Predictions!
« Reply #15 on: August 11, 2006, 05:29:44 PM »
Cincy over Carolina...

Offline JayC

• Double Showcase Winner
« Reply #16 on: August 11, 2006, 05:41:33 PM »
Right now I'll say it will be New England vs Carolina again but with Carolina winning this time.  It is too early to give any real prediction though.

And I'll hope my Jets get at least a respectable record this year, since they're rebuilding and are in a very tough division.

Offline heelsrule1988

• Double Showcase Winner
    • My Deal or No Deal recaps
« Reply #17 on: August 11, 2006, 10:30:59 PM »
JJC = awesome. Strongbad = almost awesome. :-)

While I don't think the most overrated team in the history of the NFL will make the Super Bowl again, it'd be sweet if JJC's scenario actually played out. How awesome would it be if we could get revenge by reversing what happened in Houston a couple of years ago? Wow.

Offline Superballer

• Double Showcase Winner
« Reply #18 on: August 12, 2006, 01:58:36 AM »
Or a reversal of Jacksonville 2 years prior could be possible as well; from what I witnessed last night on WPVI(without Brian Westbrook even on the field) we've got a revived and dangerous Eagle franchise out there that will take no prisoners (especially, as we've all pointed out, when Dallas comes to town in October).  And you never know what Reggie White's spirit might do for his very first franchise now that he is enshrined...

Offline tpir1983

• Walking the Golden Road
« Reply #19 on: August 12, 2006, 11:00:20 PM »
Pittsburgh OVER Dallas in a classic rematch of Super Bowl X, XIII and XXX. Go Stillerz!!

Offline GoldenBulldog

• Double Showcase Winner
  • Creative Writer, Loyal Friend and True
    • My Faceook Page
« Reply #20 on: August 12, 2006, 11:30:08 PM »
tpir1983 wrote:  Pittsburgh OVER Dallas in a classic rematch of Super Bowl X, XIII and XXX. Go Stillerz!!

Ummm...I think you should know that my uncle Jim is a diehard Steelers fan.  That ain't gonna stop T.O., however!  

Dallas is gonna win it all; I guarantee it...
I just wanted to drop you a note and thank you for your love, affection and loyalty to me, drew, the models and.... The Price is Right....thank you for being such a "Loyal Friend & True". -Rich Fields (in an e-mail sent to me on 3/17/2010)

I support The Price is Right...even if nobody I know likes Drew Carey.