Author Topic: A TPIR dream that I had...  (Read 3333 times)

Offline GoldenBulldog

• Double Showcase Winner
  • Creative Writer, Loyal Friend and True
    • My Faceook Page
A TPIR dream that I had...
« on: August 23, 2008, 02:04:33 PM »
Believe it or not, I recently had this brief, yet interesting, TPIR dream last night.

Here I was, inside the Bob Barker Studio, watching a contestant do horribly in Grocery Game; she had spent $29.00+, which was well OVER the $21.00 limit.  I was sitting in the front row like the last time I was there, and Drew was as humorous as usual during the break periods.  Then the audience got really quiet as Rich was about to call the next name.  I blocked everything else out of my mind but Rich, and lo and behold, I hear this:

Drew, I think we're missing...JOHN GILLMEN, come on down!  You're the next contestant on "The Price is Right!"

:mrgreen:

The crowd is going nuts, and I fall out of my chair--before I finally wake up.

Could my third visit to L.A. and TPIR be the charm?  The stars and planets aligned in that dream, but will they align again in 2009?  You make the call!  :mrgreen:
I just wanted to drop you a note and thank you for your love, affection and loyalty to me, drew, the models and.... The Price is Right....thank you for being such a "Loyal Friend & True". -Rich Fields (in an e-mail sent to me on 3/17/2010)

I support The Price is Right...even if nobody I know likes Drew Carey.

Offline Scott5114

• Double Showcase Winner
Re: A TPIR dream that I had...
« Reply #1 on: August 23, 2008, 06:18:47 PM »
Man, I hope you didn't just jinx yourself posting this! But that sounds like a good omen. Of course, we all love it when a GR.net-er gets The Call...we're all behind you 100%! :D

Offline 88JRFAN

• Double Showcase Winner
  • HAPPY 52ND SEASON, PRICE!!!
Re: A TPIR dream that I had...
« Reply #2 on: August 23, 2008, 07:26:22 PM »
Believe it or not, I recently had this brief, yet interesting, TPIR dream last night.

Here I was, inside the Bob Barker Studio, watching a contestant do horribly in Grocery Game; she had spent $29.00+, which was well OVER the $21.00 limit.  I was sitting in the front row like the last time I was there, and Drew was as humorous as usual during the break periods.  Then the audience got really quiet as Rich was about to call the next name.  I blocked everything else out of my mind but Rich, and lo and behold, I hear this:

Drew, I think we're missing...JOHN GILLMEN, come on down!  You're the next contestant on "The Price is Right!"

:mrgreen:

The crowd is going nuts, and I fall out of my chair--before I finally wake up.

Could my third visit to L.A. and TPIR be the charm?  The stars and planets aligned in that dream, but will they align again in 2009?  You make the call!  :mrgreen:
LMAO. That's too funny
HAPPY 52ND SEASON, PRICE!!!