Author Topic: GRECO 4: Additional Prize Opportunities!  (Read 958 times)

Offline apeminkie

• Double Showcase Winner
  • GRECO
GRECO 4: Additional Prize Opportunities!
« on: October 09, 2008, 12:05:12 PM »
I made a quick mention in Chat today that there would be prizes other than the GRECO T-Shirt.

I'm thinking of giving away some PIR swag (like the Stan Blits book, or the DVD set), but I don't know what to choose!

What are your thoughts?

Coffee Mug
Enjoy your favorite beverage while watching the Price is Right with this Bistro style coffee mug. This full sized mug holds up to 15 ounces of liquid.
T-Shirt
This 100% cotton T-shirt features the new Price is Right logo in a 3-color print.
DVD Game (2nd Edition)
Features new and improved versions of Contestant's Row, The Showcase Showdown, and Plinko; and 8 new-to-dvd pricing games.
DVD Set
Twenty-six episodes, including installments from the 1956-65 run hosted by Bill Cullen as well as the first few 1972 episodes with Bob Barker, are featured in a four-disc set.
Book
The official behind-the-scenes guide to America's most popular and longest-running game show.
Electronic Game
This electronic table top game plays just like the game show, including theme song, game effects, Big Wheel and Plinko.
Video Game
This video game brings all the excitement of the show to fans of all ages.
TV Show
A season 2 episode of CBS's "How I Met Your Mother", with guest appearance by Bob Barker.
« Last Edit: November 15, 2008, 02:28:36 PM by apeminkie »

Offline Flerbert419

• Double Showcase Winner
Re: GRECO 4: Additional Prize Opportunites!
« Reply #1 on: October 09, 2008, 12:06:28 PM »
How about if you make a list, and winner chooses?

I know I would pick the DVD set.
"The most famous game on The Price is Right is Plinko..." "Which I don't get, honestly."
~ Drew Carey to Chris Wallace, aired January 26, 2024

Offline apeminkie

• Double Showcase Winner
  • GRECO
« Reply #2 on: October 09, 2008, 12:08:02 PM »
How about if you make a list, and winner chooses?

I know I would pick the DVD set.

That sounds like a fair idea, only problem being the varying costs of all the stuff out there.  :confused:

Offline therealcu2010

• Director
  • Acknowledge Me!
    • Buy a Vowel Boards, A Wheel of Fortune Community
« Reply #3 on: October 09, 2008, 01:33:15 PM »
That sounds good to me. I, myself, don't really mind what I get (Stan's book, the DVD set, the videogame, etc.), since I don't have any of it. :D
"Nobody cares about the guest stars." - Roger Dobkowitz

"Change isn't always good. Sometimes changing things is a terrible mistake." - Bob Barker

People are tired of the f**kery and drama, but if we'd actually talk to each other sometimes instead of a whole bunch of private conversations with other people, it'd go a long way to perhaps fixing the problems most seem to see in the site.

Offline apeminkie

• Double Showcase Winner
  • GRECO
« Reply #4 on: October 09, 2008, 08:13:56 PM »
I had no idea that searching for prizes was so much fun!  8-)

Realize that none of the prizes shown above are set in stone, so please provide me with more input!

Offline BRB_TheFireball

• Double Showcase Winner
  • A Man Without A Forum
    • The Fireball on Golden-Road.net
« Reply #5 on: October 10, 2008, 04:27:35 PM »
I already have the DVD Set and the book (autographed by Stan, of course)... but those other prizes look great.
Well, this week was supposed to be a return to normalcy, but that's clearly not allowed.  Since you feel there is no need for this week's FPG to continue, I feel there is no need to continue as an FPG host or a G-R.net member.  Since most people are so desperate to push me out of here, why delay it?  I would have preferred that everybody publicly admitted it rather than string me along for the last two days, but it is what it is.  I am hereby resigning as FPG host and moderator, effective immediately.  whammy007 is the new permanent host.  No R-rated rant or airing of grievances from me.  Just a polite "goodbye for good".

--Fireball to Chelsea, 1/15/16

Offline bigwheel1991

• Walking the Golden Road
« Reply #6 on: October 16, 2008, 09:28:16 PM »
The Video Game or the DVD set for me.
CSS Stats - Games Played: 3 - Points:???.?? - DSW: 1 - WSD: 0 - DOB: 0 - Lowest Score: $?????

Offline Enzo Aquarius

• Taking a Bonus Spin
« Reply #7 on: October 17, 2008, 03:08:41 PM »
DVD set, book, or video game (for PC).  :-D
CSS 2008/2009 Note-Worthy Stats - 1 QSW - 5 DSW - 23 Top-5 Wins - Top One-Day Winnings: $204,648
CSS 2007/2008 Note-Worthy Stats - 9 DSW - 37 Top-5 Wins - 3 EXACTAS! - Top One-Day Winnings: $83,874. 

A Proud Member of Team GRRR!

Offline FieldsFan336

• Double Showcase Winner
  • Pika!
    • Behind the Microphone: The Rich Fields Fan Site
« Reply #8 on: October 17, 2008, 06:31:55 PM »
I already have the DVD set, the video game (PC version) and Stan's book, so I'll take either the DVD game or the coffee mug (for tea)
Rich Fields' #1 Fan for Life / 2011 CSS playoffs bronze medalist / Blitz Club (sole survivor of the Survivor special) / First QSW 5/9/23

Offline WhammyPower788

• Taking a Bonus Spin
  • I'm on a horse.
    • Game Show Videos
« Reply #9 on: October 19, 2008, 10:07:06 AM »
I'd like either the PC game or the tabletop game...
Visit GameShowVideos.com for lots of game show clips!