Author Topic: NEW IN-CHAT CSS POLICY  (Read 2452 times)

Offline sideshowPA

• Double Showcase Winner
NEW IN-CHAT CSS POLICY
« on: October 31, 2008, 06:43:24 AM »
Hi gang.  BuddyTom and I appreciate the enthusiasm of our CSS players, and strive to make the game as fun and competitive as possible.  One snag I see in the way we play the game in chat is the tradition of revealing bids in-chat after the on-stage players have both made their bids.  The problem here is that bids are being revealed while other players are still just completing their messages, especially those players who play "blind" and need more time to read the in-chat descriptions.  To this end, we would like to announce the following CSS policy change:

EFFECTIVE TODAY, PLAYERS ARE ASKED TO NOT REVEAL THEIR CSS BIDS IN-CHAT UNTIL AFTER THE FIRST COMMERCIAL FOLLOWING THE SHOWCASES HAS COMPLETED.

For now, this is the polite version of the policy, and we hope all of our players will assist is playfully pointing out violators.  After a week, BuddyTom and I will start looking to "Foul" players who cannot adhere to this new policy, by looking at chat logs.

Thanks to all for a great start to the '08-'09 CSS season.  The first "line" of the season debuts later today.
« Last Edit: September 18, 2009, 12:36:28 AM by BuddyTom »
"I don't want to hear disorganized beeping." - Bob Barker