Author Topic: GRECO 4: Week 3 [Results]  (Read 2091 times)

Offline apeminkie

• Double Showcase Winner
  • GRECO
GRECO 4: Week 3 [Results]
« on: November 07, 2008, 12:11:03 PM »
Matchup Set:  November 10 to November 14

Tiebreaker Question
If you are one of the remaining 8 players, please submit (with your CARD) a numerical answer to the following question:
        How much money will be won on the Big Wheel during this Matchup Set?

T-Shirt Raffle
Any player who marks all four corners of their CARD this week will win one entry into the GRECO T-Shirt raffle.

Elimination
The player with the lowest score at the end of this Matchup Set will be eliminated from competition.
« Last Edit: November 17, 2008, 01:35:33 AM by apeminkie »

Offline apeminkie

• Double Showcase Winner
  • GRECO
Re: GRECO 4: Week 3 [Information]
« Reply #1 on: November 07, 2008, 06:04:35 PM »
I keep forgetting this...but a friendly reminder to the remaining eight players that Buy or Sell is no longer with us.

Offline FieldsFan336

• Double Showcase Winner
  • Pika!
    • Behind the Microphone: The Rich Fields Fan Site
« Reply #2 on: November 08, 2008, 03:27:43 PM »
Thanks Ape, I've already sent my card to you (though I put down the wrong week number, oh well  :D)
Rich Fields' #1 Fan for Life / 2011 CSS playoffs bronze medalist / Blitz Club (sole survivor of the Survivor special) / First QSW 5/9/23

Offline Enzo Aquarius

• Taking a Bonus Spin
« Reply #3 on: November 08, 2008, 08:38:07 PM »
Card sent in, accidentally forgot to put the week number in the title, sorry apeminkie!
CSS 2008/2009 Note-Worthy Stats - 1 QSW - 5 DSW - 23 Top-5 Wins - Top One-Day Winnings: $204,648
CSS 2007/2008 Note-Worthy Stats - 9 DSW - 37 Top-5 Wins - 3 EXACTAS! - Top One-Day Winnings: $83,874. 

A Proud Member of Team GRRR!

Offline apeminkie

• Double Showcase Winner
  • GRECO
« Reply #4 on: November 08, 2008, 09:33:02 PM »
Card sent in, accidentally forgot to put the week number in the title, sorry apeminkie!

Wrong, sir! Wrong! Under section 37B of the contract signed by you, it states quite clearly that all offers shall become null and void if - and you can read it for yourself in this photostatic copy:

"I, the undersigned, shall forfeit all rights, privileges, and licenses herein and herein contained," et cetera, et cetera..."Fax mentis incendium gloria cultum," et cetera, et cetera..."Memo bis punitor delicatum!"

It's all there, black and white, clear as crystal! You omitted the Week number. You submitted your CARD which now has to be edited and updated, so you get NOTHING! You lose! Good day sir!

Just kidding.  :oldlol:

Offline bigwheel1991

• Walking the Golden Road
« Reply #5 on: November 09, 2008, 11:03:31 PM »
Wrong, sir! Wrong! Under section 37B of the contract signed by you, it states quite clearly that all offers shall become null and void if - and you can read it for yourself in this photostatic copy:

"I, the undersigned, shall forfeit all rights, privileges, and licenses herein and herein contained," et cetera, et cetera..."Fax mentis incendium gloria cultum," et cetera, et cetera..."Memo bis punitor delicatum!"

It's all there, black and white, clear as crystal! You omitted the Week number. You submitted your CARD which now has to be edited and updated, so you get NOTHING! You lose! Good day sir!

What In the World! Oh Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory.

Wait Up apeminkie did you watch that recently?
CSS Stats - Games Played: 3 - Points:???.?? - DSW: 1 - WSD: 0 - DOB: 0 - Lowest Score: $?????

Offline WhammyPower788

• Taking a Bonus Spin
  • I'm on a horse.
    • Game Show Videos
« Reply #6 on: November 10, 2008, 11:03:51 AM »
:headbang:

Once again, I forget to send in a card.  *proceeds to kill himself*
Visit GameShowVideos.com for lots of game show clips!

Offline Enzo Aquarius

• Taking a Bonus Spin
« Reply #7 on: November 10, 2008, 07:29:08 PM »

Aww fudge!  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:
CSS 2008/2009 Note-Worthy Stats - 1 QSW - 5 DSW - 23 Top-5 Wins - Top One-Day Winnings: $204,648
CSS 2007/2008 Note-Worthy Stats - 9 DSW - 37 Top-5 Wins - 3 EXACTAS! - Top One-Day Winnings: $83,874. 

Offline apeminkie

• Double Showcase Winner
  • GRECO
« Reply #8 on: November 10, 2008, 08:29:13 PM »
:headbang:

Once again, I forget to send in a card.  *proceeds to kill himself*

For you, this Week's CARD will be the same as your previous Week's CARD.

Hope it holds up! :)

Offline Enzo Aquarius

• Taking a Bonus Spin
« Reply #9 on: November 12, 2008, 03:46:37 PM »
So what's going on with the pricing game lineup change? Any changes this week for GRECO?

Offline apeminkie

• Double Showcase Winner
  • GRECO
« Reply #10 on: November 13, 2008, 01:13:48 AM »
So what's going on with the pricing game lineup change? Any changes this week for GRECO?

I haven't been following the show much this week.  Can you tell me what you're referring to?

Offline therealcu2010

• Director
  • Acknowledge Me!
    • Buy a Vowel Boards, A Wheel of Fortune Community
« Reply #11 on: November 13, 2008, 07:35:44 AM »
I haven't been following the show much this week.  Can you tell me what you're referring to?

I'm assuming that he's referring to the Tuesday show this week, which is actually scheduled to air Friday night in primetime? I think he was asking whether you're gonna count the show that actually aired on Tuesday (the December 18th show), or Tuesday's intended episode (which will air Friday night)r. :D

Or I might be completely wrong.  :D
"Nobody cares about the guest stars." - Roger Dobkowitz

"Change isn't always good. Sometimes changing things is a terrible mistake." - Bob Barker

People are tired of the f**kery and drama, but if we'd actually talk to each other sometimes instead of a whole bunch of private conversations with other people, it'd go a long way to perhaps fixing the problems most seem to see in the site.

Offline apeminkie

• Double Showcase Winner
  • GRECO
« Reply #12 on: November 13, 2008, 10:10:38 AM »
I'm assuming that he's referring to the Tuesday show this week, which is actually scheduled to air Friday night in primetime? I think he was asking whether you're gonna count the show that actually aired on Tuesday (the December 18th show), or Tuesday's intended episode (which will air Friday night)r. :D

Or I might be completely wrong.  :D

That makes sense, now that I know what I'm looking for.  :biggrin:

I believe the episodes that should have aired this week will still air this week (but please correct me if I'm wrong), so we'll continue this week of play with the following schedule:
MATCHUP SET
DAY 1 -- Monday, November 10
DAY 2 -- Friday, November 14 (night)
DAY 3 -- Wednesday, November 12
DAY 4 -- Thursday, November 13
DAY 5 -- Friday, November 14 (day)

Question is, what do we do about the Tuesday episode we saw, seeing as it was also unaired?

As always, please let me know your input.

Offline therealcu2010

• Director
  • Acknowledge Me!
    • Buy a Vowel Boards, A Wheel of Fortune Community
« Reply #13 on: November 13, 2008, 10:16:51 AM »
Personally, I think that we should include the episode that aired Tuesday morning in the Matchup Set, and disregard Friday night's episode.  I think most of us who play along already marked our cards for Tuesday, myself included. :D

But that's just me. I'm weird like that. :D

« Last Edit: November 13, 2008, 10:20:54 AM by cu2010 »
"Nobody cares about the guest stars." - Roger Dobkowitz

"Change isn't always good. Sometimes changing things is a terrible mistake." - Bob Barker

People are tired of the f**kery and drama, but if we'd actually talk to each other sometimes instead of a whole bunch of private conversations with other people, it'd go a long way to perhaps fixing the problems most seem to see in the site.

Offline apeminkie

• Double Showcase Winner
  • GRECO
« Reply #14 on: November 13, 2008, 10:33:23 AM »
Personally, I think that we should include the episode that aired Tuesday morning in the Matchup Set, and disregard Friday night's episode.  I think most of us who play along already marked our cards for Tuesday, myself included. :D

But that's just me. I'm weird like that. :D

If it's in the consensus of the other players, I could easily do that.  The reason I don't want to be quick on jumping into this thought is due to the players who create their CARDS based on lineups they think will happen, and with Tuesday's episode not technically being in the string of [Daytime] shows that were supposed to air this Week (from a viewer's standpoint), the lineups would be slightly changed and CARDS affected.

Any other players want to express their thoughts?