Author Topic: GRECO 4: Week 4 [Results]  (Read 1689 times)

Offline apeminkie

• Double Showcase Winner
  • GRECO
GRECO 4: Week 4 [Results]
« on: November 13, 2008, 07:17:47 PM »
Matchup Set:  November 17 to November 21

Tiebreaker Question
If you are one of the remaining 7 players, please submit (with your CARD) a numerical answer to the following question:
        During this Matchup Set, how many of the Contestants who make it to the Showcase are female?

T-Shirt Raffle
Any player who answers the Tiebreaker Question with the exact (correct) answer this week will win one entry into the GRECO T-Shirt raffle.

Elimination
The player with the lowest score at the end of this Matchup Set will be eliminated from competition.
« Last Edit: December 01, 2008, 04:09:14 PM by apeminkie »

Offline Enzo Aquarius

• Taking a Bonus Spin
Re: GRECO 4: Week 4 [Information]
« Reply #1 on: November 15, 2008, 07:56:45 PM »
Card's sent, and this time I remembered the tie-breaking question.  :lol:
CSS 2008/2009 Note-Worthy Stats - 1 QSW - 5 DSW - 23 Top-5 Wins - Top One-Day Winnings: $204,648
CSS 2007/2008 Note-Worthy Stats - 9 DSW - 37 Top-5 Wins - 3 EXACTAS! - Top One-Day Winnings: $83,874. 

A Proud Member of Team GRRR!

Offline FieldsFan336

• Double Showcase Winner
  • Pika!
    • Behind the Microphone: The Rich Fields Fan Site
« Reply #2 on: November 15, 2008, 08:43:15 PM »
My card has been sent, hopefully it will be as good as last week's  ;)
Rich Fields' #1 Fan for Life / 2011 CSS playoffs bronze medalist / Blitz Club (sole survivor of the Survivor special) / First QSW 5/9/23

Offline therealcu2010

• Director
  • Acknowledge Me!
    • Buy a Vowel Boards, A Wheel of Fortune Community
« Reply #3 on: November 15, 2008, 08:53:02 PM »
I should have mine in tomorrow, provided that I get spared elimination, that is. :D
"Nobody cares about the guest stars." - Roger Dobkowitz

"Change isn't always good. Sometimes changing things is a terrible mistake." - Bob Barker

People are tired of the f**kery and drama, but if we'd actually talk to each other sometimes instead of a whole bunch of private conversations with other people, it'd go a long way to perhaps fixing the problems most seem to see in the site.

Offline Enzo Aquarius

• Taking a Bonus Spin
« Reply #4 on: November 21, 2008, 06:51:45 PM »
Well, I got 1 GRECO and 1 pattern. We'll see soon.  ;-)
CSS 2008/2009 Note-Worthy Stats - 1 QSW - 5 DSW - 23 Top-5 Wins - Top One-Day Winnings: $204,648
CSS 2007/2008 Note-Worthy Stats - 9 DSW - 37 Top-5 Wins - 3 EXACTAS! - Top One-Day Winnings: $83,874. 

A Proud Member of Team GRRR!

Offline therealcu2010

• Director
  • Acknowledge Me!
« Reply #5 on: November 21, 2008, 10:37:27 PM »
Two GRECOs and one pattern. At least I know I'm spared elimination. :D

"Change isn't always good. Sometimes changing things is a terrible mistake." - Bob Barker

People are tired of the f**kery and drama, but if we'd actually talk to each other sometimes instead of a whole bunch of private conversations with other people, it'd go a long way to perhaps fixing the problems most seem to see in the site.

Offline FieldsFan336

• Double Showcase Winner
  • Pika!
« Reply #6 on: November 21, 2008, 11:12:55 PM »
1 GRECO, no patterns.  I could be on the bubble
Rich Fields' #1 Fan for Life / 2011 CSS playoffs bronze medalist / Blitz Club (sole survivor of the Survivor special) / First QSW 5/9/23

Offline BRB_TheFireball

• Double Showcase Winner
  • A Man Without A Forum
    • The Fireball on Golden-Road.net
« Reply #7 on: November 22, 2008, 12:33:41 AM »
1 pattern, no GRECOs.  I'm probably sca-rewed.
Well, this week was supposed to be a return to normalcy, but that's clearly not allowed.  Since you feel there is no need for this week's FPG to continue, I feel there is no need to continue as an FPG host or a G-R.net member.  Since most people are so desperate to push me out of here, why delay it?  I would have preferred that everybody publicly admitted it rather than string me along for the last two days, but it is what it is.  I am hereby resigning as FPG host and moderator, effective immediately.  whammy007 is the new permanent host.  No R-rated rant or airing of grievances from me.  Just a polite "goodbye for good".

--Fireball to Chelsea, 1/15/16

Offline apeminkie

• Double Showcase Winner
  • GRECO
« Reply #8 on: November 22, 2008, 02:23:13 AM »
I've reserved time Saturday night to update/post the results.

Just remember that there will be no GRECO next week due to Thanksgiving.  Eat safely!

Offline FieldsFan336

• Double Showcase Winner
  • Pika!
« Reply #9 on: November 23, 2008, 10:25:38 PM »
I wonder who got eliminated...

Offline BRB_TheFireball

• Double Showcase Winner
  • A Man Without A Forum
« Reply #10 on: November 24, 2008, 07:39:54 AM »

Probably me, unless somebody sucked worse than I did.
Well, this week was supposed to be a return to normalcy, but that's clearly not allowed.  Since you feel there is no need for this week's FPG to continue, I feel there is no need to continue as an FPG host or a G-R.net member.  Since most people are so desperate to push me out of here, why delay it?  I would have preferred that everybody publicly admitted it rather than string me along for the last two days, but it is what it is.  I am hereby resigning as FPG host and moderator, effective immediately.  whammy007 is the new permanent host.  No R-rated rant or airing of grievances from me.  Just a polite "goodbye for good".

Offline therealcu2010

• Director
  • Acknowledge Me!
« Reply #11 on: November 24, 2008, 07:49:39 AM »

Wasn't me. :D

Offline FieldsFan336

• Double Showcase Winner
  • Pika!
« Reply #12 on: November 27, 2008, 03:34:05 PM »
Wasn't me. :D

Of course not! :-D  I'm just wondering about the week before.  Apey, any word on week 4 results?

Offline BRB_TheFireball

• Double Showcase Winner
  • A Man Without A Forum
« Reply #13 on: November 30, 2008, 05:02:17 PM »
I've reserved time Saturday night to update/post the results.

And 8 days later... *shrug*

Offline Flerbert419

• Double Showcase Winner
« Reply #14 on: December 01, 2008, 12:35:29 AM »
I'm submitting until I get the official pink slip.
"The most famous game on The Price is Right is Plinko..." "Which I don't get, honestly."
~ Drew Carey to Chris Wallace, aired January 26, 2024