Author Topic: Page O Clips, TPiR mini marathon  (Read 3027 times)

Offline pageoclips

• Outside in Line
Page O Clips, TPiR mini marathon
« on: August 23, 2006, 05:02:31 AM »
Page O' Clips is officially, as of this month, in danger of being shut down.

Page O' Clips ( newbielink:http://www.pageoclips.com [nonactive]) is having a few mini-marathons, including a 2 1/2 hour Price is Right marathon on August 31. The primary goal of that week is to raise some money, through voluntary donations, for upgrades to bandwidth, hardware, and software for the website.

Also, whatever left over money remains will be birthday money to yours truly, the webmaster, whose birthday is on September 11. The money will solely from donations made by fans of the site that appreciate what we're doing.
The site itself is in a bit of a pickle. I, your webmaster, am merely a poor college student who really can't afford to keep the site running for much longer. Your donations can afford the internet game show loving community the chance to enjoy these shows for many months more. Even a $1.00 contribution is highly appreciated.

On 9/4 & 9/11, more full-length Price is Right episodes with retired games will be included in the marathons.
Your generosity is appreciated and infinitely helpful. Feel free to donate at any time starting today.
Check the schedule at pageoclips.com for the upcoming lineups.

Thanks a million!

--Jamie

Offline Gerald78

• Walking the Golden Road
Re: Page O Clips, TPiR mini marathon
« Reply #1 on: August 24, 2006, 12:37:07 PM »
Thanks a bunch Jamie...you have a great site and I'll try to make a "donation" ;)

Offline trustno1

• In Contestant's Row
« Reply #2 on: August 26, 2006, 06:03:19 PM »
I have already made a donation for a great site.

• Double Showcase Winner
« Reply #3 on: September 01, 2006, 03:10:03 AM »
Just curious, is the 8-31 mini-marathon still going to be happening? I noticed you took it off your upcoming schedule list before, and then no updates all day today. So are the episodes still coming, or has the idea been scrapped for now?