Author Topic: 11/16/12 FPG -- Swaggfest Edition  (Read 1599 times)

Offline BRB_TheFireball

• Double Showcase Winner
  • A Man Without A Forum
    • The Fireball on Golden-Road.net
11/16/12 FPG -- Swaggfest Edition
« on: November 15, 2012, 01:47:57 PM »
Lock and load!

Two heads-up (or is it heads-ups?) that I must address:

1.  I will be out of town for a concert this weekend.  I will leave tomorrow morning and return Sunday afternoon.  Frequencies will be posted before I leave.  Picks and results will be posted some time Sunday evening.

2.  Since, for some unknown reason, the week of November 26 will be all reruns, there will be no FPG on November 30.  To make up for it, we will do a Thanksgiving WPG this coming Wednesday.  The totals won by the on-stage contestants for all three of next week's episodes will be doubled.  So hopefully, there will be a decent amount of monies to stuff in our FPG wallets.
Well, this week was supposed to be a return to normalcy, but that's clearly not allowed.  Since you feel there is no need for this week's FPG to continue, I feel there is no need to continue as an FPG host or a G-R.net member.  Since most people are so desperate to push me out of here, why delay it?  I would have preferred that everybody publicly admitted it rather than string me along for the last two days, but it is what it is.  I am hereby resigning as FPG host and moderator, effective immediately.  whammy007 is the new permanent host.  No R-rated rant or airing of grievances from me.  Just a polite "goodbye for good".

--Fireball to Chelsea, 1/15/16

Offline Wayoshi

• CSS Host
  • The production values Evelyn SHOULD strive for.
    • My Youtube
Re: 11/16/12 FPG -- Swaggfest Edition
« Reply #1 on: November 15, 2012, 01:51:17 PM »
Too bad the Thanksgiving special was moved for Rob. :P
S5x... the show's stabilized into something decent now, I guess...