Author Topic: 4/5/13 FPG -- CANCELED  (Read 2687 times)

Offline BRB_TheFireball

• Double Showcase Winner
  • A Man Without A Forum
    • The Fireball on Golden-Road.net
4/5/13 FPG -- CANCELED
« on: April 03, 2013, 01:54:14 PM »
Since tomorrow will be (as far as we know) a repeat, I will start accepting those Friday picks now.

And it's the first Friday of the month, so don't forget to mark those Play-Along picks.

Gavazzi was right when he PMd me several weeks ago that they were gonna screw with the airdates again.

No FPG tomorrow.  We'll roll it over to next week.
« Last Edit: April 04, 2013, 01:57:35 PM by BRB_TheFireball »
Well, this week was supposed to be a return to normalcy, but that's clearly not allowed.  Since you feel there is no need for this week's FPG to continue, I feel there is no need to continue as an FPG host or a G-R.net member.  Since most people are so desperate to push me out of here, why delay it?  I would have preferred that everybody publicly admitted it rather than string me along for the last two days, but it is what it is.  I am hereby resigning as FPG host and moderator, effective immediately.  whammy007 is the new permanent host.  No R-rated rant or airing of grievances from me.  Just a polite "goodbye for good".

--Fireball to Chelsea, 1/15/16

Offline Wayoshi

• CSS Host
  • The production values Evelyn SHOULD strive for.
    • My Youtube
Re: 4/5/13 FPG -- Play-Along V Edition
« Reply #1 on: April 04, 2013, 11:59:27 AM »
Thanks to the dumb intern working the schedule page, I guess FPG is cancelled.
S5x... the show's stabilized into something decent now, I guess...

Offline 123123123

• Double Showcase Winner
« Reply #2 on: April 04, 2013, 12:48:24 PM »
Do those who sent their picks yesterday get a bonus or something?  :-)

Offline BRB_TheFireball

• Double Showcase Winner
  • A Man Without A Forum
« Reply #3 on: April 04, 2013, 01:51:57 PM »

No.
Well, this week was supposed to be a return to normalcy, but that's clearly not allowed.  Since you feel there is no need for this week's FPG to continue, I feel there is no need to continue as an FPG host or a G-R.net member.  Since most people are so desperate to push me out of here, why delay it?  I would have preferred that everybody publicly admitted it rather than string me along for the last two days, but it is what it is.  I am hereby resigning as FPG host and moderator, effective immediately.  whammy007 is the new permanent host.  No R-rated rant or airing of grievances from me.  Just a polite "goodbye for good".

Offline DJTorgo

• TPiR Alumnus
  • Essential to the Experience
    • Torgo Entertainment
« Reply #4 on: April 04, 2013, 01:53:31 PM »

You could always play along with the rerun.

If there's a rerun.

No one knows anymore.   :-D
Torgo has left the building. John and I never really cared for the way he presented himself.

Offline BRB_TheFireball

• Double Showcase Winner
  • A Man Without A Forum
« Reply #5 on: April 04, 2013, 01:55:05 PM »
Thanks to the dumb intern working the schedule page, I guess FPG is cancelled.

*reads Airdates thread*