Author Topic: Wink Martindale's Awesome Non-Price Clips and Episodes: The Ongoing Thread  (Read 166192 times)

Offline priceguy

• Double Showcase Winner
Nope.  Although I believe it may have been filmed at Television City in a different studio.  TPiR's Rachel Reynolds was the model for the pilot.

Offline GuyWithFace

• Double Showcase Winner
  • Attempted Sane Person
This isn't from Wink's channel. But he did post it on his Facebook page, and it's hilarious!
This is actually the second in what appears to be becoming a series. The first is below, in which Wink reacts to "haters" in quite an amusing manner:
The above is my opinion and mine alone.

To answer your questions: yes, I am a guy and yes, I have a face. (I also have the occasional spurt of weirdness.)

Quote from: thepriceis_J
People are tired of the f**kery and drama, but if we'd actually talk to each other sometimes instead of a whole bunch of private conversations with other people, it'd go a long way to perhaps fixing the problems most seem to see in the site.

Offline jimlange

• 2/20/2008
  • TPiR Alumnus
  • I am a TPIR Greek GOD!!
Soon coming to Wink's channel, is an episode of Tom Kennedy's first game show, "Big Game"!! 

Offline TheBigAK

• Double Showcase Winner
So we've been getting clips from Wink now for several months... I'll go back to what I mentioned when he released the 3 videos of the missing TPiR games.

IMO, This is some of the best stuff for the game show community I've seen in decades.     I love it all.
I'm TheBigAK...and I APPROVE this post.

Offline BRB_TheFireball

• Double Showcase Winner
  • A Man Without A Forum
    • The Fireball on Golden-Road.net
Soon coming to Wink's channel, is an episode of Tom Kennedy's first game show, "Big Game"!!

Bring on the double-breasted bush turkeys!
Well, this week was supposed to be a return to normalcy, but that's clearly not allowed.  Since you feel there is no need for this week's FPG to continue, I feel there is no need to continue as an FPG host or a G-R.net member.  Since most people are so desperate to push me out of here, why delay it?  I would have preferred that everybody publicly admitted it rather than string me along for the last two days, but it is what it is.  I am hereby resigning as FPG host and moderator, effective immediately.  whammy007 is the new permanent host.  No R-rated rant or airing of grievances from me.  Just a polite "goodbye for good".

--Fireball to Chelsea, 1/15/16

Offline jimlange

• 2/20/2008
  • TPiR Alumnus
Wink has just issued a flash challenge.  If his Facebook page can get to 4170 likes by 11:59 PM Pacific Time tonight, Wink will release the FULL Puzzlers pilot hosted by Pat Sajak!! It is at 4146 right now, so we only need 24 more likes.  If you haven't liked Wink's page by now, do so!!  If you already have get others to join!  Also we are 54 likes away from the first of 4 rare Gambit/Las Vegas episodes to be released as well.  Let's do this!!

Offline blozier2006

• Double Showcase Winner
^ make that 15 now. (total is at 4,155)

Offline BRB_TheFireball

• Double Showcase Winner
  • A Man Without A Forum
Wink has just issued a flash challenge.  If his Facebook page can get to 4170 likes by 11:59 PM Pacific Time tonight, Wink will release the FULL Puzzlers pilot hosted by Pat Sajak!!

I've been waiting for this pilot to hit the internet for years.  Not much is known about that show.  Only two brief clips have been made publicly available.  One clip appeared on one of the Game Show Moments Gone Bananas specials:  The common letter that links _ART, _ALL, and _ABLE seems to be "F"... but the next clue confirms that it's actually "T".  The other clip is on YouTube, and that's the intro.  Johnny Olson was the announcer and the opening theme was recycled from Dick Martin's short-lived "Mindreaders".
Well, this week was supposed to be a return to normalcy, but that's clearly not allowed.  Since you feel there is no need for this week's FPG to continue, I feel there is no need to continue as an FPG host or a G-R.net member.  Since most people are so desperate to push me out of here, why delay it?  I would have preferred that everybody publicly admitted it rather than string me along for the last two days, but it is what it is.  I am hereby resigning as FPG host and moderator, effective immediately.  whammy007 is the new permanent host.  No R-rated rant or airing of grievances from me.  Just a polite "goodbye for good".

Offline goldroadfanatic

• 2/22/2024
  • TPiR Alumnus
  • One Dollar!
A full rundown of the pilot is available here, Fireball.
"Cherish the past, accept the present, and anticipate the future.  They are listening to feedback wherever feasible, but they can't repeat the past."

Offline jimlange

• 2/20/2008
  • TPiR Alumnus
For 13 more likes, in 4 hours and 6 minutes pacific time, he can not only read about it but watch it too!!

Offline jimlange

• 2/20/2008
  • TPiR Alumnus
We got to 4170!!!  Get ready for the Puzzlers Pilot next week along with Big Game and Mad Dash from Canada hosted by Pierre LaLonde!!
« Last Edit: August 09, 2014, 02:26:02 AM by jimlange »

Offline The_Great_Butler

• Double Showcase Winner
Not to quote another game show, but we hit the jackpot this time.  ;-)
I'll put this in here, but I didn't want it to overshadow the more interesting topic of specials. Earlier in the show Mike and Beth talked about Jenny McCarthy's appointment to The View and it leads to Mike talking about her appearance on Price. Mike says that he and the staff mulled over whether or not to have her on the show because of the controversy that follows her. They ultimately decided to have her because she's "a great advocate for what she believes in." Now, Mike didn't specify exactly what he meant by "what she believes in" and what "belief" of her's that he's addressing, but that could certainly be taken the wrong way.

Offline gshowguy

• Taking a Bonus Spin
We got to 4170!!!  Get ready for the Puzzlers Pilot next week along with Big Game and Mad Dash from Canada hosted by Pierre LaLonde!!

As well as another rare episode of Gambit, I imagine. :-) (Wink's FB page is at 4,186 likes-- he needs 4,200 for the episode to be unveiled.)

Offline BRB_TheFireball

• Double Showcase Winner
  • A Man Without A Forum

Offline Hag

• Double Showcase Winner
  • Don't fork too soon.
I remember Mad Dash...but it's definitely been a while. It will be fun to see it again. :-)
2nd place, 2011 CSS playoffs.     QSW, 3/27/17, 1/15/18. Exacta, 5/14/21.

"Four cents cost you 10,000 dollars."