Author Topic: GRECO 4: Practice Thread 1 [Week of 10-06-08]  (Read 799 times)

Offline apeminkie

• Double Showcase Winner
  • GRECO
GRECO 4: Practice Thread 1 [Week of 10-06-08]
« on: October 05, 2008, 11:38:10 PM »
While this thread is has no effect on determining the ultimate winner of GRECO 4, you can play GRECO with your fellow potential players in this round of practice.  Along the way, you might also learn some good tips and strategies that can help you do better, so it's probably in your best interest to take advantage of this opportunity!

For this practice round, it is not necessary to PM any CARDS to me.  Just generate your list of 25 predicted games and create your GRECO CARD from there!  Feel free to display your CARD in a reply post, along with any commentary you wish to supply.

As always, ask any questions you have...someone will be nearby with an answer.

Have fun!

Offline Flerbert419

• Double Showcase Winner
Re: GRECO 4: Practice Thread 1 [Week of 10-06-08]
« Reply #1 on: October 06, 2008, 12:05:32 AM »
One potential problem that I notice with the GRECO card creator that you have in your sig is that it doesn't include Gas Money.

Is there any way to get that updated?
"The most famous game on The Price is Right is Plinko..." "Which I don't get, honestly."
~ Drew Carey to Chris Wallace, aired January 26, 2024

Offline apeminkie

• Double Showcase Winner
  • GRECO
« Reply #2 on: October 06, 2008, 12:47:41 AM »
One potential problem that I notice with the GRECO card creator that you have in your sig is that it doesn't include Gas Money.

Is there any way to get that updated?

Good call.  ;-)

I'm hoping to release the Season 4 SPACES soon*, with which will include the graphic for "Gas Money"...for now, you'll have to specially paste the appropriate graphic onto your CARD before you save, upload, and display it.

*EDIT:  I guess sooner than I thought!  Click HERE to download!
« Last Edit: October 06, 2008, 02:35:36 AM by apeminkie »

Offline therealcu2010

• Director
  • Acknowledge Me!
    • Buy a Vowel Boards, A Wheel of Fortune Community
« Reply #3 on: October 06, 2008, 10:22:34 AM »
I'm trying out the new SPACES this week, although I had to improvise with posting the CARD here...I suck at computer stuff.  I may just use my own design...I dunno yet.

Anyway, without further ado, here it is.  I hope its good! :D

"Nobody cares about the guest stars." - Roger Dobkowitz

"Change isn't always good. Sometimes changing things is a terrible mistake." - Bob Barker

People are tired of the f**kery and drama, but if we'd actually talk to each other sometimes instead of a whole bunch of private conversations with other people, it'd go a long way to perhaps fixing the problems most seem to see in the site.