Author Topic: Fireball's Episode #16... and the series  (Read 21104 times)

Offline BRB_TheFireball

• Double Showcase Winner
  • A Man Without A Forum
    • The Fireball on Golden-Road.net
Re: Fireball's Episode #16 -- PG #5
« Reply #105 on: February 07, 2010, 07:23:19 PM »
$34,160.  We want a winner!

*smack*

*BUZZZZZZZZ*  *audience groans*

Kathy, has this ever happened before?  Have we ever gone through this many chances on the car?  Oh, wait.  Dumb question.  This is the only time we've played this game on this show.  Has this ever happened on the actual show?  Anybody know?  God, I wish Roger were here.

This is it, Kourtney.  Your last chance.  Make this one count.
Well, this week was supposed to be a return to normalcy, but that's clearly not allowed.  Since you feel there is no need for this week's FPG to continue, I feel there is no need to continue as an FPG host or a G-R.net member.  Since most people are so desperate to push me out of here, why delay it?  I would have preferred that everybody publicly admitted it rather than string me along for the last two days, but it is what it is.  I am hereby resigning as FPG host and moderator, effective immediately.  whammy007 is the new permanent host.  No R-rated rant or airing of grievances from me.  Just a polite "goodbye for good".

--Fireball to Chelsea, 1/15/16

Offline goldroadfanatic

• 2/22/2024
  • TPiR Alumnus
  • One Dollar!
« Reply #106 on: February 07, 2010, 07:25:50 PM »
I'd go with $31,640 or $31,460.
"Cherish the past, accept the present, and anticipate the future.  They are listening to feedback wherever feasible, but they can't repeat the past."

Offline sideshowPA

• Double Showcase Winner
« Reply #107 on: February 07, 2010, 07:37:04 PM »
"I don't want to hear disorganized beeping." - Bob Barker

Offline sjd93

• Double Showcase Winner
« Reply #108 on: February 07, 2010, 07:48:06 PM »
I say $31640. I really don't think that Saab is $40,000+.
I find it ironic how the show tries to mix up the prizes and offer "cool" things like over-stuffed trips and impossible to price items to make the show less "predictable." Yet, the same things happen every single time a show airs.

-temptation1979ga

Offline pathfinder20

• Double Showcase Winner
« Reply #109 on: February 07, 2010, 09:37:29 PM »
I humbly pray that this is right: $31,460.

Offline BRB_TheFireball

• Double Showcase Winner
  • A Man Without A Forum
« Reply #110 on: February 07, 2010, 10:07:02 PM »

$31,460.  This is it.  We want this to be the right price!

*smack*

*smack*

*smack*

*BUZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ*  *audience groans*

Unbelieveable.  What was the price?

$41,360.  You were dancing all around that like Debbie Allen.

*main theme*

We'll see you a little later at the Big Wheel.  We need to take a nice, long break after that disaster.  We'll have our final game right after this.
Well, this week was supposed to be a return to normalcy, but that's clearly not allowed.  Since you feel there is no need for this week's FPG to continue, I feel there is no need to continue as an FPG host or a G-R.net member.  Since most people are so desperate to push me out of here, why delay it?  I would have preferred that everybody publicly admitted it rather than string me along for the last two days, but it is what it is.  I am hereby resigning as FPG host and moderator, effective immediately.  whammy007 is the new permanent host.  No R-rated rant or airing of grievances from me.  Just a polite "goodbye for good".

Offline pathfinder20

• Double Showcase Winner
« Reply #111 on: February 07, 2010, 10:18:05 PM »
*drops his head down in shame.* I didn't think I was closer than I was.I was actually thinking that for a minute. Chalk this one to not going with my gut. Oh well, there is the big wheel hopefully, I will be able to redeem myself there.

Offline BRB_TheFireball

• Double Showcase Winner
  • A Man Without A Forum
Re: Fireball's Episode #16 -- IUFB #6
« Reply #112 on: February 07, 2010, 10:23:52 PM »
This is it, ladies!  All of America and Canada is waiting to see who will be our very final contestant!  Rich, lay it on us!

Our final contestant will be Rlotpir1972!  Come on down!  You're the next contestant on "Fireball's Price Is Right"!

Welcome to the show, Rlotpir!  OK, let's have one more prize, Rich.

*cellphone rings*

*cellphone rings again*

Fireball, you really should answer that.

Now?  No way!  We're filming a show here.

Trust me.  Answer the phone.

OK.  *pulls out his cellphone from his pocket and answers*  Hello?

It's two new cellphones!

Oh!  It was you all along!

This pair of Motorola KRZR K1 phones are ultra-slim and feature dual color screen, laser-etched keypad, stereo Bluetooth, Internet capability, and a 2.0 megapixel camera.  We're also including one year of unlimited Internet and messaging and 450 Anytime minutes for both phones.

All right, Rich.  Get off my phone.  You're eating up my minutes.  Rlotpir, please bid on that.

« Last Edit: February 07, 2010, 10:25:24 PM by BRB_TheFireball »

Offline catfan2002

• Double Showcase Winner
    • my facebook page
« Reply #113 on: February 07, 2010, 10:47:19 PM »
my perfect record will stay intact as i wasn't picked oh well been a fun show to follow. i went 1-0 on your shows
« Last Edit: February 07, 2010, 10:50:37 PM by catfan2002 »
http://bigeastsports.blogspot.com/

HYO winnings: $125,862 and counting

Offline Rlotpir1972

• Double Showcase Winner
« Reply #114 on: February 07, 2010, 11:21:36 PM »
I first want to say it's a privilage to be on your final show.  For the cellphones, I'll bid $500.

Offline GoldenBulldog

• Double Showcase Winner
  • Creative Writer, Loyal Friend and True
    • My Faceook Page
« Reply #115 on: February 08, 2010, 10:58:36 AM »
Shoot...$899  :-D
I just wanted to drop you a note and thank you for your love, affection and loyalty to me, drew, the models and.... The Price is Right....thank you for being such a "Loyal Friend & True". -Rich Fields (in an e-mail sent to me on 3/17/2010)

I support The Price is Right...even if nobody I know likes Drew Carey.

Offline UniquePerspective

• Double Showcase Winner
  • The More You Know.
« Reply #116 on: February 09, 2010, 10:25:12 AM »
$1600 Firey.
Yeah...let's make this current shall we?

Season 39 CSS Stats:
Games: 7 Top 10 Finishes: 2 Top 5 Finishes: 1 Overs: 3 DSW:0 WSD: 0 GOTC: 3 WOTC: 0

Offline BRB_TheFireball

• Double Showcase Winner
  • A Man Without A Forum
« Reply #117 on: February 09, 2010, 05:02:38 PM »
*DING, DING, DING*

$500, $899, and $1,600.  And finally, I go to Noland, who has been down in Contestants Row since I walked through the big doors.

Offline BRB_TheFireball

• Double Showcase Winner
  • A Man Without A Forum
« Reply #118 on: February 10, 2010, 07:50:53 PM »
I will be out of town tomorrow, so I will extend Noland's deadline to 10 AM Eastern on Friday.

Offline BRB_TheFireball

• Double Showcase Winner
  • A Man Without A Forum
« Reply #119 on: February 12, 2010, 11:22:14 AM »
*MRRRRRRP*

Noland missed his extended deadline, so he's off to Mimi's cage.  Rich, we need a new player.

OK, let's see who we have here.  I have... Corbinq27!  Come on down!  You're the next contestant on "Fireball's Price Is Right"!

Welcome, Corbin!  You've seen the prize and the bids.  What will be your bid, the final CR bid of this show?